Where did you find us?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Good news and bad news.

Bad news is we're nowhere in the first page of Google when you search "wrestling forums". We're the very last result on the second page of the search. :sad:
Good news is when you search "wwe forums", we're the first result. :yay:
I guess the fate of our newcomers will rely on how they word it. :urm:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Hackforums, some douche PM'd me.

Was it something like this?

1Ao61

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of receiving this little beauty from @[Crayo] as I was a member of MF.

Z3Ab6.png

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Looking up wrestling pictures, came across the wrestling pictures thread, looked around, looked cool, decided to stay.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Looking up wrestling pictures, came across the wrestling pictures thread, looked around, looked cool, decided to stay.
Yuuhpp , same :smug:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
blackterminator said:
Your going to laugh about this, one day I was on a different forum like Wrestling Forum back in the early year, I randomly had a thought. So I started to type WWE Forums on the Yahoo Site and I found this one on the front page. I thought I would do some investigation for a few days, then I decided what the hell. This place looks much funner then Wrestling Forums.com. So I left that hell hole to come to this site on permit venue.

You made a great choice brother. Glad you're here