Where did you find us?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I heard of this site before it was even created. Just heard discussions of him talking about it on another Forum.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nah, it was created way before talking about it on that forum. This is the sites third launch.

Also known as the most successful launch.:dawg: Third times the charm.:obama:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
I was on twitter at a random time & Vince McMahon invited me here.

I sent out thousands of tweets to wrestling fans. would have been so easy to not have tweeted you :upset: youre like the only person to be active from all those invitations

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vince McMahon said:
I sent out thousands of tweets to wrestling fans. would have been so easy to not have tweeted you :upset: youre like the only person to be active from all those invitations

Wait. Are you saying that you regret sending me the tweet? :dafuq:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
Wait. Are you saying that you regret sending me the tweet? :dafuq:

nooooooooooooooooo i am saying that i am thankful i found you :p you made all the effort worth it!

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
First off I'm from and I live in Jackson Michigan. I found you guys when I was on TWITTER-tweeting to my fave wrestler(CM PUNK)-when I got this message from heelVinceMcMahon asking if I wanted to join this forum and if I did to register here.
I have been a fan of wrestling off and on for 301/2 years actually and when I was growing up I was a big fan of Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant,so much so that I remember the cartoon they would have on t.v. that I use to watch.
But over time I would watch and still loved the show-but when wrestlers Like CM PUNK,SHEAMUS,JOHN CENA,and ZACK RYDER came along-I REALLY BECAME A FAN.
The one thing that I adore about CM PUNK is not just being a killer wrestler or his pipebombs or anything like that.
I'm looking at something a little more specific-something that not only can I enjoy,but I also feel it's important to have something to learn. Punk has an attitude that only someone like me only could wish I had. Over time I have discovered that sometimes being too overly nice in life all the time doesn't always work. PUNK HAS A BACKBONE and THAT'S WHAT I NEED TO LEARN,he says what he thinks and he feels and he's not scared of anything or anyone and doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks. Plus,he could easily be the younger version of my stepdad,if you put he and my stepdad side by side-they look a lot alike,only my dad's hair is all gray,but he's about the same height,same long nose,same eye color,same beard and mustache and my stepdad has his attitude as well-he's FEISTY and FIERY-which I like to call "ATTITUDE OF AN OLD WEST OUTLAW IN MODERN DAY SOCIETY". I see what attracted my mother to him now and discovering the older I get-the more I am my mother's child-but with a lot left still to learn and getting a backbone is where my life lessons need to start and the only way I feel I can learn is by watching,studying and observing these guys-People keep telling me that it's time for me to both WISE and TOUGHEN UP,that if you do that-you don't get hurt. So I thought this would be a good place to start. BUT I ALSO LOVE WRESTLING AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME WRESTLING FRIENDS.

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Hey Calster welcome to the forum and thanks for joining. i really enjoyed your post. i think you might be the longest wwe fan on the whole forum! CM Punk is a very popular wrestler on here as he has one of the best personalities out of all the other wrestlers. I hope you enjoy the forum and stick around.

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
OH 1 more thing I forgot to mention-if I could have ANY song play when coming down that ramp-I would have to steal it from Punk himself-lol(sorry Punk,I'm not normally a thief-lol)-BUT CULT OF PERSONALITY is like one of my very FAVORITE METAL SONGS of the 80's which was my generation,those heavy bass riffs gtet you totally psyched and in the mood for pretty much ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING-lol.