Where did you find us?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Well, first I joined a different one that sucked ass so I looked up WWE Forums on google and I saw your website so I clicked then joined. Here's a present for the other forum I was talking about: :finger: other forum

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
I was referred on the monday before RR 2012

No actually it was before the TLC ppv

I doubt it was the TLC one as you're UID 205 and the site started around that time, there is no way we had that many members before that time.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah just a couple days after RR 2012. Weird, I seriously had a feeling I was a part of this forum from before RR.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
i think i just found the site

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Not sure exactly, though I've been keeping an eye on the site pretty much since it started. Might well have been at codicious when details of the theme request came in.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Surprised you didn't register straight away. I swear you have an account on every mybb forum lol.

Quiz: Do you remember the theme we used before this one?

Answer:

Ao5gf.jpg