• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Where did you find us?

Crayo

The Boss
Hell yeah, love our smilies :).

You're from Scotland too right (guessing because of avatar), @[Xanth] is Scottish :O.

Crayo

The Boss
That user has gotten us quite a few referrals from various sites but no one knows who he is. So we filtered the word for lols because he was getting mentioned a lot.

Rysenberg

Legend
Anonymous said:
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1096

Crayo said:
That user has gotten us quite a few referrals from various sites but no one knows who he is. So we filtered the word for lols because he was getting mentioned a lot.

Haha that thread is class.. so is proph(had to do it) not on here?

Crayo

The Boss
He is, but he doesn't use his referral link and won't reveal his name lmao. Not even I know who it is.

The anonymous referrer. But yeah that thread turned into an absolute lol fest. :)

Rysenberg

Legend
Crayo said:
He is, but he doesn't use his referral link and won't reveal his name lmao. Not even I know who it is.

The anonymous referrer. But yeah that thread turned into an absolute lol fest. :)

How am I sure your aren't him? :troll:

Testify

Bully
Fake Crayo and FakeWWEforums tweeted me. :steiner:

On a serious note, JoeRulz and some other guy whos name I can't remember (for the life of me) called me here via "other forum" you know, where there's a Fake Seabs. They said: "Krayo needs you to raise the bar." :cool: