• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angelo

Reaction score
Hey everybody, i hope this will deserve a thread because i dont want to flood this excellent forum.

First for all my bad for my poor lever of english, i never had an english curse in my life because i'm only 13 years old and i live in Belgium (in Europe, near from France), where english curse are only given at 14 years old. So i only learn the language of Shakespeare by watching wrestling and series like The Big Bang Theory or Community for example.

So here my request : the Attitude Era is NOT perfect, not at all. But still it has produced greats moments and intensity that we rarely seen nowadays. An era that i never seen, a shame for a wrestling fan. So i seek a site or a platform where i can watch all or at least the majority of the raw is war shows from 1997 to 2001. it will be a great help from you and i will be so grateful to you.

Have a nice day!

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
You write very well for someone who learned on their own at a young age! Some Internet posters could learn a thing or two from you. :)

I would like to see some of these shows as well because I did not watch any wrestling in that era. I will keep an eye on this thread.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
PWT & XWT have these but chances are you aren't a member otherwise you would have known this.

YouTube usually has single shows if you search hard enough and well enough.

Sugarhill

Reaction score
Wasn't that supposed to be what they were going to show on the WWE channel? Wasn't the WWE channel already supposed to be on the air? Did I miss the premiere?

I was really hoping that it would take off and get on DirecTV so I could finally see what everyone is wishing the return of. I knew of the wrestlers, but I wasn't actually watching the shows at the time. I'd like to see The Rock and The Undertaker in their prime. See the hype of Shawn Michaels, because now all I see are crossed eyes and I want to see how Triple H destroyed the WWE.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You may also want to check out the media section here I think we have a few shows but i'm uncertain.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Try torrent websites for download or ioffer & ebay for comps.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Once XtremeWrestlingTorrents re-open registrations after Over The Limit, sign up and use the packs they have (which are free leech) and download the shows from there.

Or, I think you can try ioffer.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Every Raw from 1998 is on YouTube, and most from 2000. I got 1999 from XWT, but make sure when you download Raws that you get the USA Network dubs, not the crappy Fox Sports ones, they censor a lot sometimes whole segments.

Sugarhill

Reaction score
Thanks for that. I am going to see if I can find them on YouTube through my XBox. I'd much rather look at that many episodes on my couch than in front of a computer. I'll let you know how it easy it is, if anyone wants to know or needs an update.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
youtube .com

/MrWWEpl
/thesportysporty
/thematch56
/attera98

Isabellas2007

Reaction score
I am not sure if they would have the shows or not, but you can check out YouTube. I found a lot of the older matches on there and really like seeing them again. Hopefully this helps you out because it is a great source for finding a wide variety of information.

Angelo

Reaction score
Thanks all guys, i'll let you know later!

And go on with this forum, you're awesome! :)

dexterlablab1

Reaction score
Wait are we talking like full episodes of these?

I know you can get them on youtube. But depending on how and who recording them, the episodes might be fractured and segmented. So good luck trying to find full episodes WITHOUT them being split into parts.

Angelo

Reaction score
PWT & XWT have these but chances are you aren't a member otherwise you would have known this.

YouTube usually has single shows if you search hard enough and well enough.

Hey i'm back! So I started with the Survivor Series 1997 and the famous Montreal Screwjob and i'm for the moment in december 1997. But i tried to download some shows in torrents on XWT (I already have a account per chance!) with Bitorrent but this is very slow! It takes several hours, is this normal? Please help me because with torrents and then VLC it's more confortable than watching it in streaming.

Peace.