When will The Miz... (more inside)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
get the world title push that he deserves? He went from main eventing Wrestlemania last year, and beating WWE"s poster boy, for the WWE TITLE, to barely making the show and just recently becoming Intercontinental champion. I don't think that the WWE Creative em is using him correctly. He has top three mic skills in the WWE currently and isn't bad at all in the ring (he just needs a new finisher but that can easily be created). We know he can compete with the top dogs because he has done it in the past. Due to his age (for those who don't know, the Miz is 31 years old, seems weird, right?), he would need a world title push soon, or else he might not become considered a top tier Superstar for WWE.

Knowing WWE Creative, they will just waste his talents and continue to give him five to 10 minutes every RAW (even though it's a three hour show), and let him beat a couple midcarders here and there... etc. It suckes to see superstars like the Miz and Kofi Kingston (both who I believe could lead the WWE in the future if given the chance) go to waste. Well, what does everyone here think?

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I hope they push him soon. there just aren't any WHC or WWE title opportunities at the moment.

I also expect him to lose at summerslam :((

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The main event scene is pretty packed at the moment. What we are seeing if you ask me is the creation of a new upper mid card that allows the main eventers not locked in championship or true main event feuds a place to work on TV. Still somewhat high profile feuds just below the WWE and WHC feuds and whatever big storyline is currently running.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think maybe they should move Miz to Smackdown so he can feud with Sheamus, that'd be pretty nice.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
I think maybe they should move Miz to Smackdown so he can feud with Sheamus, that'd be pretty nice.

The only people to come out looking good from feuding with Sheamus are Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
The only people to come out looking good from feuding with Sheamus are Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry.

True but Miz is already built up well, he couldn't be impacted by a feud with Sheamus that negatively.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Miz has a lot of ground to recover. He was basically buried past hell before leaving to film the Marine 3. He is far from main event status at the moment sadly.

He would come out of a feud with Sheamus looking like a complete jobber.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Soon hopefully!

#Team Optimism

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I don't understand why people want to add him to a really packed ME where he won't be able to do that much because of Cena, Punk and Bryan when he could shine in the midcard and have a really good IC reign. He did wonders for the US Title last time around, hopefully he can do the same here.

Stopspot

Reaction score
leojay said:
I don't understand why people want to add him to a really packed ME where he won't be able to do that much because of Cena, Punk and Bryan when he could shine in the midcard and have a really good IC reign. He did wonders for the US Title last time around, hopefully he can do the same here.

This. The main event scene is so packed we are seeing the creation of a new upper mid card with the rest of these people.