When will Brock Lesnar Return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ninjashoes

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan vs. Lesnar is a perfect David vs. Goliath scenario.

The hard working average guy vs. the nephilim freak athlete

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Hornswoggle beating Chavo was more believable than Daniel Bryan/Brock Lesnar.

Underdog only goes so far, would be like Jose Aldo facing Cain Velasquez, that pound for pound bullshit goes out the window when the monster grabs you.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
As much as he doesn't need it, it would be pretty entertaining to see Brock with the briefcase just because of how paranoid the champion would be.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
As much as he doesn't need it, it would be pretty entertaining to see Brock with the briefcase just because of how paranoid the champion would be.
That's my point... a guy who doesn't need to prove himself to get the title walking around with the threat of cashing in on a less-than-100%-champion whenever and wherever he pleased on top of it??? PURE GENIUS!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I wouldn't call it genius or anything, it'd just be entertaining. I still would prefer someone else to have the briefcase and Brock just get his shot normally.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Why would a predatory beast like Brock need to threaten a less than 100% champion? Also, wouldn't constantly blueballing the audience with dangling that Brock carrot take the shine off Brock?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Lesnar should be booked as an unstoppable monster that Bryan has no chance against. Night after night he should go out and destroy everyone including HHH, Kane, and the Big Show. Then he should attack some of Bryans fans(fake ones).

In the match Lesnar could beat the living hell out of Bryan but somehow at the very last second, Bryan comes from behind and wins Karate Kid style.

I see a huge Karate Kid/Rocky moment in the future.

I really don't care if you were joking or not because that last bit was priceless:lmao

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
why not just use the belly claw too, and drop a safe on him, while we're at it.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina

Now that would be friken hilarious!!! Regardless...Once Brock announces that he will be going for the belt, it might shade Rollins winning the briefcase. There would be no reason for Cena to fear Rollins if Brock is on the chase. Oh well. Maybe we will see Brock Tonight!!

G2S

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler3
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
It'll be Lesnar/Cena 2 at SummerSlam for the titles, the way I see it. Most likely with some sort of screwy finish involved. Cena shouldn't win clean, either way. That could potentially kill off some of his legitimacy at the moment. And he needs it if they plan to have him put someone over at WrestleMania.

I don't really know what else they'd do with Lesnar if he's booked for SummerSlam. Maybe some non-title feud, but I doubt it. Cena/Lesnar should sell a lot of tickets, so to speak.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It'll be Lesnar/Cena 2 at SummerSlam for the titles, the way I see it. Most likely with some sort of screwy finish involved. Cena shouldn't win clean, either way. That could potentially kill off some of his legitimacy at the moment. And he needs it if they plan to have him put someone over at WrestleMania.

I don't really know what else they'd do with Lesnar if he's booked for SummerSlam. Maybe some non-title feud, but I doubt it. Cena/Lesnar should sell a lot of tickets, so to speak.

Could just have Lesnar get his win back from 2012 and get the belt too, depending on his schedule he could keep it until Survivor Series or maybe even the Rumble, then build something else up for 'Mania.

G2S

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler3
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Could just have Lesnar get his win back from 2012 and get the belt too, depending on his schedule he could keep it until Survivor Series or maybe even the Rumble, then build something else up for 'Mania.

It's interesting if they could manage to work that out, with his part time schedule and all. Guess they'd have to have some non-title match Main Event a couple of PPVs, but Brock would probably have to defend it at least every other PPV to keep the title due to the title defense rule.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina

Aha, from Cali huh? Are you gonna do WM31??

G2S

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler3
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Aha, from Cali huh? Are you gonna do WM31??

Oh no, I'm not from Cali, haha. Dem Californians are lucky though. SummerSlam AND WrestleMania. :side:

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Oh no, I'm not from Cali, haha. Dem Californians are lucky though. SummerSlam AND WrestleMania. :side:

Oh ok. Ive gone to the last couple Summerslams in LA, but am so excited for WM31. Its only going to be about two hours from house. So STOKED. Hoping to see Lesnar there too.