When will Brock Lesnar Return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
My guess is a couple weeks before Summerslam this year as usual. I think whoever wins the belt will face Lesnar at Summerslam, and I think whoever wins the title shot will challenge Lesnar right after he wins at Summerslam.

What are your thoughts? :lesnar:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Ehhh, just do Brock/Cena 2 I guess with Brock getting the title. Could also set up a third bout for WrestleMania further down the line if they don't an immediate rematch.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
IDK i can see him return the night after MITB like he did last year, but I have no idea who he would feud with. I would love the see Cean/BORK II cause i love that 2012 match. A part of me can see Cesaro/Brock by that might be too soon. Another guy would be Sheamus but i feel they have to build him up again cause right now he's just another mid card guy. Bryan is injured and no way his first match back is against Brock. So, Cean/Brock II plz.

Oh Orton as well but I don't see that happening. He could also call out Rock 8D

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You know, if Orton winning the titles means he has a chance at getting bullied by Brock, I would be all for that. Am I also crazy for wanting to see a Sheamus/Brock match?

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
IDK i can see him return the night after MITB like he did last year, but I have no idea who he would feud with. I would love the see Cean/BORK II cause i love that 2012 match. A part of me can see Cesaro/Brock by that might be too soon. Another guy would be Sheamus but i feel they have to build him up again cause right now he's just another mid card guy. Bryan is injured and no way his first match back is against Brock. So, Cean/Brock II plz.

Oh Orton as well but I don't see that happening. He could also call out Rock 8D

Cesaro/Brock would be amazing. I wouldnt mind seeing Cena/brock again, only because its really entertaining watching cena get the life beat out of him. As long as they get some buckets ready for all the swear brock produces. That man could drown the whole arena.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
You know, if Orton winning the titles means he has a chance at getting bullied by Brock, I would be all for that. Am I also crazy for wanting to see a Sheamus/Brock match?
Not at all, Sheamus is an amazing brawler / physical type of wrestler so him versus Brock in a street fight would be insane.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Not at all, Sheamus is an amazing brawler / physical type of wrestler so him versus Brock in a street fight would be insane.

they would be the HELL out of eachother!

ninjashoes

Reaction score
Everything is leading to a huge match between the underdog Daniel Bryan and the monster Lesnar.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Everything is leading to a huge match between the underdog Daniel Bryan and the monster Lesnar.
Can't see that anymore, the last thing you wanna be doing with a guy coming off of neck surgery is putting him in the ring with Lesnar.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Can't see that anymore, the last thing you wanna be doing with a guy coming off of neck surgery is putting him in the ring with Lesnar.

Very true, Lesnar would throw him across the ring into a pile of small children. They would all have broken necks...:lesnar:

ninjashoes

Reaction score
Very true, Lesnar would throw him across the ring into a pile of small children. They would all have broken necks...:lesnar:

That would get him some decent heat. Not a bad idea at all.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Lesnar/Sheamus would be a good fight but I don't buy Sheamus as a threat to him at the moment. Maybe Roman Reigns. Fucking Rusev or Cesaro would be awesome but I don't see that happening.

Daniel Bryan is absolutely a possibility and imo one of the most likely to be one of Brock's future opponents. Going off whatever kayfabe is left nowadays, Bryan has been built up over the last year as one of the most credible competitors in WWE (credibility in wrestling =/= size... more like marketability). By all means include the size difference as an aspect of the feud, but if you can put Punk in there with Brock without many people getting put off you can do it with Bryan, as long its fun to watch.

To be honest, I'm expecting the first thing Brock will do when he gets back is announce he's now going for the title. He's just beaten Undertaker's streak after all, might as well capitalize on this once-in-a-lifetime momentum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twitchy

ninjashoes

Reaction score
Lesnar should be booked as an unstoppable monster that Bryan has no chance against. Night after night he should go out and destroy everyone including HHH, Kane, and the Big Show. Then he should attack some of Bryans fans(fake ones).

In the match Lesnar could beat the living hell out of Bryan but somehow at the very last second, Bryan comes from behind and wins Karate Kid style.

I see a huge Karate Kid/Rocky moment in the future.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I would mark out if the WWE replaced Wade Barrett with Brock to pick up the briefcase and carry it around until he so decides he wants to dominate whoever...

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Brock beat the Streak, he doesn't need measly shit like a MiTB briefcase to justify getting a title shot. he is Brock fucking Lesnar the guy who is the 1 in 21-1.

Funny thing is, all the guys in that ladder match are all potential dream matches outside of Del Rio ofcourse. I think you could sprinkle a champion Lesnar with all those guys including Bryan for the next two years feasibly. If the audience isn't so fucking whiny like they were with Daniel Bryan last year.