When Will AJ Leave Ziggy and For Who?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PunkAJ4Life

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
artiextina.tumblr.com
We all know AJ and how eventully she'll get bored with Ziggy, I'm actully counting down the days to it, but when do you think she'll do it?
Then when she does, who will be her next catch? I'd like to see her go after Punk again, not so much in a marry me aspect but, I still want you. We all know they had the most chemistry and it made it to the bed room, thanks to Punks confirtation with her in September confirming that. Plus she had her best best matches withh him and without him during that arc. Along with that there is a theory going around during that Cena video footage with her supposedly coming out of his room in a white robe is actully her coming out of Punks room. Let me explain this a little, if you all remember Punk told her that one Raw he wanted sit down and have a serious talk with her about what was goin on with them, while she was running around in a white robe that, so the theory is that footage is from. Now with that is why AJ gave into Vicki's demands with this evidence, not to protect Cena but Punk because they were caught and why the Ziggy storyline was made up. What I could see is now that Punk will most likely lose Heyman in his loss, she could comeback around to see him, giving them another summer of storylines including some more matches
What do you guys think she will do?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Maybe she left him for Miz, but don't think so, we all know he's going to get married, another superstar... Maybe Van Dam when he comes back (I beg him to come back to WWE and not to TNA)

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I'm not real sure and in all honesty I'd prefer to see her on her own. She's been far too dependent on the affection of a man and I'd prefer her to take a stand and show her true independence as a woman.

If she had to be in another relationship, I'd hope it would be more give-and-take so she would also get more opportunities in the ring and her next boyfriend would be there to support her accomplishments too. Dolph does that to an extent but she's more often in his corner trying to get Dolph and Big E titles rather than being opportunistic and going after her own title. Someone who provides her with support to accomplish big things for her career would be ideal.

Reactions: Laura

PunkAJ4Life

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
artiextina.tumblr.com
CrayJ Lee said:
I'm not real sure and in all honesty I'd prefer to see her on her own. She's been far too dependent on the affection of a man and I'd prefer her to take a stand and show her true independence as a woman.

If she had to be in another relationship, I'd hope it would be more give-and-take so she would also get more opportunities in the ring and her next boyfriend would be there to support her accomplishments too. Dolph does that to an extent but she's more often in his corner trying to get Dolph and Big E titles rather than being opportunistic and going after her own title. Someone who provides her with support to accomplish big things for her career would be ideal.
Yeah unfortunatly her being with Ziggy, she hasn't had a a chance to wrestle. If she could seriously focus on her own career she could have the Diva title easily.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I think they'll keep her with Ziggler for a while.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
AJ won't leave Dolph until he looses the title.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hopefully soon and she can gtfo for good.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
When Will AJ Leave Ziggy ? Who knows, but the sooner the better!

and For Who?
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0[/video]

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
ASAP and she will come to me :gusta:
(Let her be alone)

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I agree that Punk/AJ was the best out of all of them and did have the most chemistry. I'd rather much see AJ on her own. Her gimmick isn't so much "crazy" as it is attention-wanting, it's a bit pathetic to be honest. AJ wouldn't do anything for Punk besides drag him down like she's doing with Dolph, even though it did bring in Big E. As the numerous times it's been said on this forum before:

Everyone would be better off by themselves.