When/Why/How/... Did You Join IWF ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

When did you join? April 06
Why did you join? To be honest i was looking for Wrestling videos to take...and found out this site was awsome...
How did you find the site? Good old Google...
Who was the first person to reply to you or Rep You? I think the first rep was Slash...

the dark knight

When did you join? i joined in november 2006 under "clunk something" but i was never active..ya know, just for the diva pics. turned active as soon as they relaunched IWF again..
Why did you join? beginning was because of the diva pics...then i started discussions cuz none of my friends like wrestling and they make fun of me cuz i still watch it. lol
How did you find the site? google-trish pics-divas section-REGISTER

Who was the first person to reply to you or Rep You? reply?
reply = monkeystyle.
shitbox chat = monkeystyle
rep = monkeystyle
infraction = monkeystyle

lol

xtremebadass

When did you join? April 11, 2006
Why did you join? I was previously on non-wrestling forums, and since Wrestling was my biggest interest I ditched the others and stuck with this one.
How did you find the site? Lookin' for chicks pics and dare I say nudes, I am not afraid to admit it
Who was the first person to reply to you or Rep You? I can't remember, it was more than a year ago, and since it was on the old forum, I will never know, but I know the first person who talked to me was pissed off at me for some reason...bastard.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
When did you join? January 2006
Why did you join? Cause I thought it was a cool forum I guess...
How did you find the site? Google search, nothing more, nothing less.
Who was the first person to reply to you or Rep You: Reply I don't know. I think the first to rep me was Blister, I don't really remmember.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
When did you join? March 2007
Why did you join? Bored at the time.
How did you find the site? Yahoo'd for GFX etc.
Who was the first person to reply to you or Rep You? Spiral was the 1st to rep me.

your AVY says May...

lol Monk

When did you join? December 05-January 06
Why did you join? Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 thread
How did you find the site? Googled Smackdown vs. Raw 2006
Who was the first person to reply to you or Rep You? I think the first to reply was Chuck, first to rep was Montana