• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

When were you sold?

Knew I'd be a huge Colt Cabana fan when I first saw his match against Nigel McGuinness from the first Manhattan Mayhem. Really great little match and it was the first ROH show I'd seen, Cabana was the real stand out for me. I love his mix of technical and comedy.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan: when he wrestled Roderick Strong @ ROH Vendetta 2005, always knew he was a phenomenal wrestler but this is where he showed me can wrestle, take a ass kicking, and work a crowd.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: when i first saw him on WCW in the tag team Hollywood Blonds with "Flyin'" Brian Pillman, idk what it was but something make made me go WOW this guy is awesome and since that day i have followed his career WCW, ECW and WWF/E.

Roderick Strong: I was never a big fan of Roddy untill he turned on Austin Aries and started the No Remorse Corps.

Chris Benoit: I was sold on Benoit when he came to the WWF in 2000 and he came in with the radicalz and they turned on Foley.

Bret Hart: around 1995, he was the first wrestler i ever saw, and he kept on have awesome match after awesome match and i was in owe.

Jerry Lawler: funny thing I was never a Lawler fan until he was doing commentary, then I asked a friend does he know who Lawler was nand he a shit load of Lawler and WWF VHS and I still did not like him until I saw his feud with Bret in 1993 where he was just makeing fun of the Harts every night for 20min, his jokes were so cheesy, it just made me laugh.

Ricky Streamboat: his matches with Flair.

Ric Flair: Its Ric Flair, the guy would just go out their and just wrestle plus his promos were just amazing.

AZUCAR!

Punk: I have every ROH DVD and after he debuted and had a more prominent role with his feud with Raven, that's when I became a fan of his.

Bryan Danielson: I never really liked him in the beginning, but when he became ROH World Champ and started having some great matches, the way he worked the crowd etc.

Triple H: I think I really started noticing Triple H after he started to break away from DX and went into the Corporation, then the Corporate Ministry before finally going solo.

Rhino: I got into ECW late and started off watching a few PPV's from 1999 and 2000 on video. And I could see that Rhino's feud with The Sandman was great, and the heat he would get from the crowd every time he got on the mic was just awesome.

Stone Cold: I remember watching old WCW matches of his and thinking nothing off him. Then when he came to the WWF and Austin 3:16 was born that was just awesome to watch. The feud with Vince McMahon was also great to watch.

Defiant

Cody Rhodes: His first "Dashing" promo. He had just split from Legacy and everybody was still predicting Ted would be the breakout star, not to mention Cody had never shown me anything outstanding yet, despite his potential. Then he came out and reinvented his character with this one promo on Smackdown and i was impressed. To date it is still my favourite Cody segment.

John Morrison: His matches with CM Punk on "ECW". Convinced me that JoMo could be a lot more than just a tag team wrestler.

R-Truth: Heel turn segment on Morrison. The segment pushed boundaries (cigarette) and finally sold Truth to me as a potentially interesting character.

No More Sorrow

Cm Punk: After watching a few ROH DVDs i realised this guy was a tremendous talent.

Chris Jericho: When he first debuted in the WWF and interrupted the rock, he became one of my favorites instantly from that.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Usually after a few solid matches and entertaining promos I start to like someone or you can just show up like JBL or Alberto Del Rio and I'll start rooting for you.