• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbk4894

Reaction score
Hi this is my new Be The Booker it will be just raw i will add smackdown if anyone wants to write smackdown

Raw

Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Jeff Hardy
Randy Orton
Umaga
Mr. Kennedy
Batista
The Undertaker
Rey Mysterio
Matt Hardy
Kane
Montel Vontavious Porter
Deuce
Domino
C.M. Punk
Tommy Dreamer
Stevie Richards
Nunzio
Elijah Burke
Big Daddy V

Title Holders
World Heavyweight Champion Triple h
Intercontinental Champion Cm Punk
World Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio And Matt Hardy
United States Champion Tommy Dreamer

Vengeance
World Title Match
Triple H Bt Randy Orton To Retain
Intercontinental Title Match
Cm Punk Bt Jeff Hardy
World Tag Team Title Match
Rey Mysterio Matt Hardy Bt Deuce And Domino
United States title Match
Tommy Dreamer Bt Stevie Richards

Beer

Dude, this needs-ah helluva' lot more than this. No back story, no idea what time it is, nothing. Rethink this and start over. Also check out some other threads, some relatively new ones, to see how a real first post should be.

McLovin

Reaction score
It looks like it was put together in a couple of minutes. I'm not trying to be harsh but you have a poor layout, some colour would be nice.

Pepsi Plunge

Reaction score
hey give the guy a break, not ALL feds need a backstory.

But I do agree with somethings...it looks like its been done in a few minutes without even thinking about your next PPV or the future of this fed.

Also the roster looks weak so you need a bit of work on that.

I will be reviewing.

McLovin

Reaction score
I wasn't being mean to him, I was just giving him some advice to get members to take a look at his BTB. I'd rather look at a BTB with colour than just black text.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
There's a border line between being harsh, and giving good critisism. What everyone saying isn't harsh even though its your first BTB. I'd say add some colour to make it more appealing to the readers. Rather than enlarging the size of "RAW". Go on photobucket, and add the actual RAW logo. The roster is good if thats who you plan on using. The champions are intresting with Trips as Heavyweight, Punk as IC, Dreamer with the US, and Mysterio/Hardy got back together?

hbk4894

Reaction score
logo_raw.gif

Preview

After Last Night loss to triple h randy orton will open the show with his comments and later in the show he will face kane for no 1 contender spot at great american bash

cm punk will face a mystrey superstar who will cm punk be facing