• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

When Gettin' Jiggy with Kids goes wrong.

Proper Punishment 4Dat Sicko?

• Chop his dick off and feed it to him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • surround him with miz fans

• Da Chair!

• let prisoners rape him

• Obama hates Childmolesters, Free him!

• Total voters

KenFan4life

Reaction score
:roll: < Joe Paterno on someone telling him that Sandusky was blowing a kid in the showers.

now, I can't resist, so I'll just get it out of my system.
KenFan walks in on Sandusky doing a kid, "lolwut?" :huh:
okay, that's cold blooded, seriously thou.

Story is big time messed up, dude had a charity thing and took advantage of a bunch of boys.

Sicko looked like he was trying to start some type of dating relationships and 'ish... gross.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I read an article today by Mark Madden from back in April of this year telling people about this. How did this get swept under the rug for so long? Was it some kind of cover up by the university?

Reaction score
I don't know. I'm thinking we've just barely cracked the surface on this as far as what all actually went down and who's involved in the cover up. I read the grand jury report the other day. Sandusky was/is a grade A 100% card carrying member of NAMBLA and the Super Adventure Club.