When did you start watching wrestling?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jmt225

Reaction score
I started watching in the late eighties. Sting, Kerry Von Erich, Macho Man and the douche in my avatar were my favorites back then.

Hendrixxx

Reaction score
Well, my dad is a huge wrestling fan, so i guess you could say since i was a baby, but i didn't really understand it until i was around four i think.

Rell

Reaction score
Well, I just recently discovered my dads WCW wrestling tapes he recorded, its basically all the PPV's from 95-98 with some missing, also a bunch of Nitros. I can rip them if people want to see them.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

2002 lol. have watched it heaps since then, catching up on all the great moments

dean28

Reaction score
when i was about 94 i remeber the Bret Hart Lex Lugar Royal Rumble finsh and have been hooked since

Hitman

Reaction score
I started to watch wrestling back in 1995. I remember the first match that I watched was a Shawn Michaels match.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee