When did they start calling Kane "The Demon"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
What the title says. I don't think it sounds fitting for him. "The Big Red Monster" or "The Big Red Machine" fits him wayyy better than this shit. The Demon sounds random as fuck and he still got owned by "God" Cena.

This thread is very BLFFL'ish, my bad.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I think it's only been the last few weeks, since the Daniel Bryan feud/nonsense started up.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
shit user
shit wrestler
shit thread
shit shit

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
They shortened it from The Devil's Favorite Demon because the Christians are a bunch of pussies that don't understand kayfabe.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
From what I understand, they began to call him Demon Kane when he brought the mask back while feuding with Daniel Bryan.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He was called The devil's favorite demon from the moment he debuted if I understand Kane history correctly

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
True, but they started with this name just Demon Kane during his feud with DB, without the Devil's Favorite part. Sounds funny with just demon.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He was called The devil's favorite demon from the moment he debuted if I understand Kane history correctly
I don't think so Tim. I've gone back and watched Raw/PPVs from 98 and I never heard that shit.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I don't think so Tim. I've gone back and watched Raw/PPVs from 98 and I never heard that shit.
Maybe they started with the devil's favorite demon when he first de-masked then.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They shortened it from The Devil's Favorite Demon because the Christians are a bunch of pussies that don't understand kayfabe.
:downer: I do

I've just started noticing on Raw, too. I guess they shortened it, whatever.