Wheel of Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
WHEEL OF WRESTLING

Welcome to the first season of WF Wheel of Wrestling. The rules and instructions are as follows:

1. We will star with 9 participants who will be broken down into 3 groups. The winner of each group (the person with the most money) will then move on to round 2. The 3 participants in round 2 will compete against each other to crown the Wheel of Wrestling Champion.

2. We will take turns going through each group with a puzzle. The first round is composed of 3 puzzles per group. Only the members of the group will be able to answer these puzzles.

3. When it's your groups turn to solve a puzzle, each person will take turns spinning the wheel to determine how much money they will earn for each correct letter. Spinning the wheel will be simulated by choosing a number off of the wheel. A player has 12 hours to make an action once its their turn. Each group will have their own wheel. The wheel will be changed each round or when 16 spots have been revealed.
Jfej9kv.png
4. There are special spots on the wheel as well (These are new for people who played this on TWF).
  • Suplex City - This is the same as Bankrupt in Wheel of Fortune. The player loses all the money they have acquired during the puzzle (does not affect money that is already banked) They also lose all prizes that they have earned during the puzzle (does not affect the prizes that are banked).
  • DQ - Your turn is over.
  • Money in the bank - You receive a jackpot value (differs per round. Value will be announced when the tile is available). This sum is only given once for correct guesses, not per letter.
  • Prizes - Prizes differ per wheel. You must guess a letter correctly to win the prize (banked prizes will carry over to round 2). All prizes will be banked at the end of the puzzle, even if you do not solve the puzzle. You will also receive $500 per correct letter ($1000 in round 2).
CUxcLvX.png

• Steal Player's Prize - This one is pretty self explanatory. Someone else wins a prize that you like, go ahead and steal it (this counts for any of the the 8 other players).
  • Double Play - This one can be used anytime within your turn, but it must occur before an action (spinning or buying a vowel). Once active this will allow the player to continue even after choosing an incorrect letter. It will remain active until it is used by you, meaning if you solve the puzzle, it will continue with you to the next one.
  • 10x Bonus - This will enact a 10x bonus for 1 rotation of players (each getting a chance to spin ), meaning that you will earn 10 times the cash per letter. Be careful though, as the other 2 members will also earn this bonus cash when this tile is active.
  • Bank Your Cash - allows you to bank your earnings when you did not solve the puzzle.
  • Skip A Player - Allows you to skip on player in the rotation (only your group).
  • Copy Cash - You just won the puzzle, but you didn't earn that much cash to bank. This prize allows you to bank an amount that one of your group members earned in the round.
  • Peek - One of the main goals is to avoid Suplex City spaces. These wipe out all your earned cash for that puzzle. Who better to tell you when a Suplex City is coming than the Advocate for the Beast? If you win this prize, I will PM you the numbers that the Suplex City spaces are hidden on the wheel so you can avoid them.

5. Vowels can be purchased for $250.

6. Only the person who solves the puzzle will bank their money.

7. Randomly between puzzles, I will release a toss up puzzle. These puzzles will be for differing amounts and the winner is the first to solve the puzzle. Letters will be revealed at random times until the puzzle is solved (and not all of the same letters will be revealed at once. i.e. not all E's in a puzzle will be revealed at the same time). All nine players will be able to solve these puzzles, so solve quickly.

8. Everyone's banks will be reset before they begin round 2. However, they will keep their prizes that they have earned throughout the game.

9. The 3 winners of round 1 will be awarded $100 forum. The winner of round 2 will be awarded $500 with the opportunity to win up to $2000 in the bonus round.

Possible Puzzle Categories
Names - This means the name of any person involved in wrestling. This can include names that people formally went by (Example: EC3 could be referred to a Ethan Carter III or Derrick Bateman).

Nicknames - Not to be confused with names, this refers to the things that people are called besides their ring name (Example: AJ Styles is often referred to as "The Face That Runs the Place").

Tag Teams and Stables - This section is similar to the names category (Example: The Hart Dynasty).

Catchphrase - Common saying that wrestlers say. (Example: Have a nice day!)

Moves - These can be common wrestling moves, or specific finishers for wrestlers (Example: German Suplex or Attitude Adjustment).

Events - This can include PPV, TV Shows, and special events for wrestling companies (Example: Tournament of Death).

Things - This includes any object involved in wrestling (Example: Ring Barricade).

Music - This section is for song titles. This can include wrestlers themes (past or present) or show themes. Composers will not be included (Example: Line in the Sand).

Players will be randomly put in groups. Spots fill up on a first come basis so make sure you say that you are in. Feel free to ask any questions or invite others to play. If you have suggestions for more categories, feel free to share.

Group 1
1. @Geek773
2. @TheOtherJR
3. @stonecoldsamadams

Group 2
1. @Beaver
2. @CBK_15
3. @TheFrostyBlur

Group 3
1. @The ReagMaster
2. @TheKingSonic
3. @RedDwarfTechy

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'm in!

Didn't get to do it on TWF, so I am involved here!

Reactions: Crithu

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I'm apart of the OG final so I'm totally in!

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm in. I'm here to fuck with Reag.

EWR challenge is dead for a while so... this gonna be the new banter feud battleground, right?!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Quiero entrar está juego

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
4 more spots left. If you guys know anyone who wants to play, feel free to invite them.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Request for me to be in the same group as Reag so I can fuck him up.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I've got everything ready to go, we can start as soon as we fill up the spots.

Reactions: Geek773