Wheel of Wrestling - Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Looks fine to me. Also, update your sig, you don't even fed anymore... :emoji_wink:
Weird. I wonder why it's doing that for just me then. Nbd. And who cares if I don't fed anymore? I am still the GOD of all things e-fed. Just like how JBL never stopped being a wrestling god after he retired :p

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Weird. I wonder why it's doing that for just me then. Nbd. And who cares if I don't fed anymore? I am still the GOD of all things e-fed. Just like how JBL never stopped being a wrestling god after he retired :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
He did stop being a wrestling god, he became a disgrace to commentary. Like how you retired and became a disgrace to fedheads! :p :p :p

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
He did stop being a wrestling god, he became a disgrace to commentary. Like how you retired and became a disgrace to fedheads! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue: :emoji_stuck_out_tongue: :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
JBL is (probably) still a commentary god, too. And if I'm a disgrace to fedheads, that makes you a disgrace to deathmatch fans ;)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
JBL is (probably) still a commentary god, too. And if I'm a disgrace to fedheads, that makes you a disgrace to deathmatch fans :emoji_wink:
Drop your technicalities; I have and never will be a deathmatch fan, you were (for about five minutes) a fedhead. :)

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Drop your technicalities; I have and never will be a deathmatch fan, you were (for about five minutes) a fedhead. :emoji_slight_smile:
Yup. NGW totally wasn't run mainly by me for over half a year. And I've definitely never run one in the past.

;)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Yup. NGW totally wasn't run mainly by me for over half a year. And I've definitely never run one in the past.

:emoji_wink:
Imma just remember only your failures because that fits my salty agenda, kthx xD

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm not sure why the pic wasn't working for you. Let me know if it keeps happening.
PoxG4ow.png

@RedDwarfTechy
@Jeffry Fucking Mason
@Green Power Ranger

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Yea, I'm out of this puzzle if it's music. Those are my kryptonite, dammit.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Reactions: Jeffry Mason