Wheel of Wrestling - Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Didn't know you played wheel of wrestling with prostitutes usually. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
I mean, we've both been playing Wheel of Wrestling with Reag in it for the past 37 pages and almost 6 months. Maybe if you'd have paid more attention to the little details such as that, you wouldn't have been crushed by the largest margin between 1st and 2nd place in all of WoW history

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I mean, we've both been playing Wheel of Wrestling with Reag in it for the past 37 pages and almost 6 months. Maybe if you'd have paid more attention to the little details such as that, you wouldn't have been crushed by the largest margin between 1st and 2nd place in all of WoW history

Oh how will I survive! Took you 6 months to win still. :adr:

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Oh how will I survive! Took you 6 months to win still. :adr:
The Royal Rumble usually lasts a lot longer than the jobber battle royal that happens when the champ is taking time off to star in a Hollywood blockbuster. The first (and true) champ of WoW being in this one brought the prestige level to the max. It also brought the competition level to the max apparently, which is sad seeing how poorly second place did ;)

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The Royal Rumble usually lasts a lot longer than the jobber battle royal that happens when the champ is taking time off to star in a Hollywood blockbuster. The first (and true) champ of WoW being in this one brought the prestige level to the max. It also brought the competition level to the max apparently, which is sad seeing how poorly second place did :emoji_wink:

People get disappointed with the royal rumble. So yeah, that fits. :emoji_wink:

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I mean I've competed in all three so I have the underdog story backing me up.
Don't you mean "jobber" story backing you up? Like, wouldn't you need to come remotely close to winning to make people feel like you could actually win in order to be considered an underdog?

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
@Jeffry Fucking Mason 3 consonants and 1 vowel

nVD5sqA.png

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Damn, I've been inactive for the past month in the forum and yall ain't done yet..