Wheel of Wrestling - Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
@Jeffry Fucking Mason 3 consonants and 1 vowel

nVD5sqA.png
I'm really hoping that whatever I end up guessing is wrong and the team name is actually The Gang Bangs lol. But as far as my letters...I'll take D G M A
Damn, I've been inactive for the past month in the forum and yall ain't done yet..
I go long and hard. Can't be premature when it comes to 2 things: Women and Wheel of Wrestling.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm really hoping that whatever I end up guessing is wrong and the team name is actually The Gang Bangs lol. But as far as my letters...I'll take D G M A

I go long and hard. Can't be premature when it comes to 2 things: Women and Wheel of Wrestling.
Alright, you have 12 hours. Good luck
8EOJ06G.png

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Man, it's sad to see this thing finally end. But it's great to have my crown back AND show these kids how it's done in the process. The Ding Dongs, final answer Regis
That is correct! And that officially wraps up the season. Congratulations to @Jeffry Fucking Mason on his second win! Thank and good night folks!