What's your views on TNA's Knockout Division(female wrestlers) selling low blows/groin attacks...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Some girls tell me maybe the reason why it hasn't quite hurt other girls as much as men getting nut shots because people tend their strikes inaccurately and end up missing the critical spot, the clit. For striking men down their on the other hand, it's too damn easy to land the strikes on men's balls because they're much bigger and more exposed.

Sorry, but even missing the clit and getting kicked in the general vaginal area would still hurt. Anybody that doesn't think that it wouldn't hurt and shouldn't be sold is a bit of an idiot.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Some girls tell me maybe the reason why it hasn't quite hurt other girls as much as men getting nut shots because people tend their strikes inaccurately and end up missing the critical spot, the clit. For striking men down their on the other hand, it's too damn easy to land the strikes on men's balls because they're much bigger and more exposed.
No offence. But tell those girls to learn their own anatomy

Reactions: Majour

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Even if it isn't a cunt punt, it can still be a wrestling shoe up the bum...which would probably hurt a lot more.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Where have you got that idea from? As long as I have been watching wrestling, and before that even there's never been a problem with women selling a low blow. It's wrestling, they are supposed to sell.

I'd be more pissed if they no sold it.

I agree. When women are crotched on the turn buckle, the fans respond with more recognition of pain than they do with male low blows. Chynna always sold it quite well.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

These women obviously haven't seen too many naked men...

Seriously though another point in men's favor is from the first time a guy gets hit in the balls, he starts getting a lot of practice of protecting himself. Make a move and watch how quick the response is. Based on reflex alone, it's not easier to hurt a guy that way then a women.

Apart from that, I agree with everyone else. These women don't know much about their anatomy. You take any part of the body with a high concentration of nerve endings and hit it and it'll hurt like hell. Hit a eunuch in the crotch and he's gonna feel it. People just think it's easier and worse for ball shots because ball shots get more attention than others.