Whats your trademark?

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
- I punch walls, seriously when I am bored and standing near a wall i randomly turn around and start punching it...I don't use all my force and certainly don't punch so hard i break my knuckles LOL I just punch hard enough so it makes some sort of noise and makes my knuckles red :D

- I randomly sneak up to friends from behind and put them in a headlock.

- When theres periods of silence I say something really random and call it "breaking the silence"

- I always sleep in homeroom class at school

JimmyD

Reaction score
And finally, I'm also known to be perfectly content with not hanging out with friends for several days at a time. Everyone seems to be obsessed with hanging out with someone eveyr minute they can, and f they can't, they need to constantly text them to make plans for when they can hang out.... I don't really do that. I know who my friends are, and will hang with them when I feel like, but when I don't, I'm perfectly fine just chilling on my own, whereas most people I know need to be with someone all the time.

It's nice to see there are other people out there who act like that. I've been accused, on occasion, of being a bad friend because I'll go back to London for my summer holiday and not call my friends every day. But frankly I don't see the point; I don't need to ring them every day to know they're my mates and to be honest there does not exist a single person on this earth who I could speak to every day without getting very bored. My missus is not as understanding as my friends unfortunately, but I still don't call her very often. Treat 'em mean.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I have a large range of random pop culture knowledge.

My friends call me a hermit because on most long breaks from school I just stay in my house unless I absolutely have to leave.

I usually wear comic book or wrestling themed shirts.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm too damn nice

That image is about to ruined.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Same as Nino's really.

I just can't help saying the first thing that comes into my head, which generally means saying inapproiate things at inappropriate times.

Being obnoxiously tall (although I do always get a great downshirt view :y:)

Being a great liar. I shouldn't really be proud of that, but I can just always manage to spin the story so I get out of trouble.

This, I enjoy my alone time.

Probably more later.

i hate you. cause im like MAYBE 5'6 and can grow a sweet grizzley man beard over the weekend...

but i guess for me i dont have really anything that i do that people know me by except that i live in Kentucky (go to school in Ohio) and my last name is Love

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I have a large range of random pop culture knowledge.

My friends call me a hermit because on most long breaks from school I just stay in my house unless I absolutely have to leave.

I usually wear comic book or wrestling themed shirts.

Reminding my friends of random tv shows is my forte when there's silence lol.

Kizza

I'm a fucking prick. I just heap shit onto anyone for whatever reason. It's great.

Uh, I can clap with one hand. Makes an awesome wanking noise :D

I listen to heavy metal music really loud, and know of bands that no one has heard of. I can't believe that in my computer class, no one has heard of The Devil Wears Prada, who I am doing of a web design project. Made me sad face.