• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What's your pet peeve?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'm not strong in grammar but at least I don't think I make myself seem like too big an idiot when I do it. I've seen some people place periods all over a sentence and it's like what the hell are you doing? Like no joke I seen someone do this before.

Hey guys. how are . you doing today? I'm great. thanks for .asking

no lie I'm like what the hell? but it's not really a pet peeve of mine :laugh:

Gards Jr.

I'm not strong in grammar but at least I don't think I make myself seem like too big an idiot when I do it. I've seen some people place periods all over a sentence and it's like what the hell are you doing? Like no joke I seen someone do this before.

Hey guys. how are . you doing today? I'm great. thanks for .asking

no lie I'm like what the hell? but it's not really a pet peeve of mine :laugh:

You just put too many commas in things... <3

Castiel

Just thought of a major one for me. Getting reminded of something every damn minute! If I have to do something in a half hour I don't need to be reminded every other minute! I know what I have to do! Fucking annoying...

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
When people say they want to go somewhere with you and then they always go and act like they would rather be dead. I fucking HATE that shit. I like to go to wrestling events and have fun. If you don't, stay the fuck home. Someone sitting there doing nothing while I am on my feet being a wrestling fan really sets the tone to dull and unhappy.