Kayfabe What's Your Next Move, Jet?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Both Fireshock and Tyson Storm are standing in the ring ready for their match. Both men seem a little hesitant considering they're in the same group, but these men do not want their contract salary cut in half. Bryce Frisco seems to have a smile on his face since he knows his brother just one upped The Syndicate. The bell rings as the match has officially started. Both Tyson Storm and Fireshock walk towards each other with their game faces, but they don't attack each other. They smile at each other and begin to laugh as the audience begin to boo. Both men in fact hug each other instead of locking up for a match. Bryce Frisco seems less than pleased. Tyson Storm yells for a mic while Fireshock stands tall with him

"You thought I would wrestle my brother in arms? Haven't you all been watching for the past few weeks? We're a unit! We're stronger together! I don't care if Jet Starr takes all of our money away since that doesn't matter anymore. Jet can't buy himself out of this one while sitting in his little pretty office with his dumb little assistant. Jet Starr can't do anything to us because we're stronger than him. We have no remorse and I sure as hell know he won't fire me. Jet can't be seen as a failure, and him terminating our contracts would indeed make him a failure. He would be a failure since he had nothing to play to stop us, but the truth is we always have something better up our sleeve. He may think what he did tonight was smart, but it really wasn't smart at all. In fact it was the dumbest thing he could've done. Jet, you tried to make me go to war with my brother. Jet...now The Syndicate goes to war with your brother."

Tyson Storm drops the mic as both Fireshock and Tyson look over to Bryce Frisco who is still sitting at the announce table. Bryce knows what's about to happen since he slowly removes his headset and stands. Both Tyson and Fireshock arrogantly walk towards Bryce thinking he is completely out of shape due to his absence from the wrestling ring. All three men stare directly at each other, but Bryce is the one to throw the first punch. He connects with a big right hand to Fireshock's jaw, and he takes Tyson Storm down. He continues to throw a fury of punches to Tyson while the audience chant "Let's go Bryce!" which seems to be giving him more momentum.

"WAR! MCKAY! GET OUT HERE!"

Fireshock runs over and tackles Bryce to the ground while both War and Mckay come running down to the announce table area. The boos are once again going around the arena, but Bryce isn't done yet. He throws Fireshock over the announce table and begins to fight off War and Mckay. The momentum Bryce has is just too much for the already hurt War and Mckay who just had a match earlier that night. He kicks War in the face with a big boot. Mckay retreats to the ring, but Bryce quickly follows from behind. Mckay tries to defend himself, but the power of Bryce is just too much. Bryce grabs him by the neck and turns him over. Bryce connects with a perfect FrisCold (the Cross Rhodes. Bryce's finisher)

"Get on the ring. Don't allow him to leave! NOW!"

War and Fireshock begin to slowly climb the ring while Bryce is yelling for them to get in, but he fails to spot Tyson Storm who comes up from behind with a steel chair. Tyson drops Bryce right down to the ring as both Fireshock and War enter the ring. Tyson speaks to War

"Go check on him"

War then goes to check on Mckay who is still recovering. Both Tyson Storm and Fireshock begin to kick the former World champion who is trying to defend himself. Mckay is now up and he runs right towards Bryce and connects with many punches. Tyson begins to laugh as he whispers to Fireshock who also laughs. Tyson Storm points towards Bryce's arm and yells out

"Let's break his arm!"

All members of the Syndicate begin to laugh as they hold the big man down. Tyson Storm wraps the chair around his arm and he grabs the front end of his arm. Bryce is still trying to fight out, but he just can't overpower four men. Tyson begins to pull the front end of the arm backwards while the chair holds down the rest. Bryce is screaming in pain

"Jet! This is what happens!"

At that moment Bryce's arm completely snaps and you can see his arm go backwards in the camera. Bryce is in some serious pain right now, but the Syndicate members just continue to laugh. Tyson grabs the mic as all members of the Syndicate stand in the ring

"Well, what's your next move, Jet?"

Tyson Storm drops the mic as all four men laugh. Bryce is being taken away by a stretcher. The audience boo The Syndicate louder than ever at this point, but they really don't care. The ending scene is once again The Syndicate standing strong in the ring

*Segment end*

Reactions: Fireshock
Status
Not open for further replies.