Whats your favourite ROH Match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

youthought

Reaction score
I mean apart from the 5 star rated ones. Maybe Low-Ki vs KENTA at Final Battle 05 or The Bryan Danielson Homicide match pure for tension

Rell

Reaction score
Ki vs KENTA was very good. I've always thought Richards vs KENTA was very underrated. It was a classic "underdog vs veteran" match up. Richards may have lost but he gained my respect.

Roderick Strong vs James Gibson from Unforgettable is one of the best matches in ROH history IMO. I'm not sure how this match is rated anything less than 5 stars. The things that took place after the match is what gets to me, Gibson crying while the fans chanted "Please Don't Go" & "Thank You Gibson" makes the match memorable.

Styles vs London will always be one of my personal favorites as it was the first ROH match I saw. I'm sure everyone remembers their first ROH viewing.

Reaction score
Low Ki/KENTA was excellent. Others that I loved that weren't ***** matches were

Homicide vs. Steve Corino (any match)
Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelley
Samoa Joe vs. Davey Richards
Any other KENTA match
Just about any Danielson match
the Dragon gate matches

etc. etc.

Gamer287

Reaction score
Low Ki vs Samoa Joe (Glory by Honor 1)