What's your favorite Disney song?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Speaking of great Aladin songs, reminds me of hilarious times at basketball camp in 8th grade. We had an Indian kid on the team, and we used to sing "Arabian Night" to him all the time and it PISSED him off.

It made no sense lmao, he wasn't Arab, but we found it hilarious. We would be laying down going to sleep at night and someone would just bust it out and we all start laughing our asses off.

ARABIANNNNNNNNN NIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT like ARABIANNNNN DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

He sinks a 3 during a game: ARABIAN NIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Speaking of great Aladin songs, reminds me of hilarious times at basketball camp in 8th grade. We had an Indian kid on the team, and we used to sing "Arabian Night" to him all the time and it PISSED him off.

It made no sense lmao, he wasn't Arab, but we found it hilarious. We would be laying down going to sleep at night and someone would just bust it out and we all start laughing our asses off.

ARABIANNNNNNNNN NIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT like ARABIANNNNN DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

That's pretty hilarious lol

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

lol that actually made me chuckle a bit. We had a korean foreign exchange student that played bball, and everyone would bow after he made shots in the crowd. Epic.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Massively dissapounted nobody mentioned this song shame on all of you

Ahem . . .

akhuna matada

That stated, I actually don't really like that song. Some real good shouts in the this thread so far, I love Stand Out (one hell of a catchy chorus & I love the meaning of the song, which is surprisingly refreshing in comparison to the norm]) but it's only my fourth favorite track (so I'll just list the three above it). As for Eye to Eye, I like it but nowhere near the same levels of the Stand Out (chorus is nearly as infectious, two lines are repeated ad nausea at the end of the track & unlike Stand Out, I'm not sure I actually like the lyrics here). Anyway my top three . . .

Pure Perfection. That is all I have to say about this one.

Yes, seriously. Shut up. On a side note, The Cheetah Girls cover of this song is awful & they completely missed the point of the song within three seconds (which is all I really bothered to listen to).

This is the very definition of awesome & is easily the greatest villain song out there. The chanting & orchestral instrumentation makes the song feel so grandiose, it builds flawlessly & the amazing lyrics ooze perfect villainous depth. And that's what I love the song, the heavy emphasis on character. It depicts the self-conflict within the Claude Frollo perfectly, as well as his descent. And within the narrative, I don't think there are any musical numbers that accomplishes as much as this. It's a masterpiece.

I should note that the song is technically packaged with a track named Heaven's Light & while I do love the juxtaposition it provides, I feel it ultimately distracts from the track as a character piece, which even barring the incredible composition, is why I place the song as high as I do.