What's wrong?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Why is the forum loading soooo slooooowwwwww? It's not my connection, everything else is loading hella fast except this place. And there is no action going on. Even on the slowest days, there are more than ten posts. WTF? Fix it. Plz.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It isn't your connection because it's running slow for me too. Maybe it's the shout box. I wont be posting til it gets fixed cause I'm not going to wait 3 minutes for a thread to load up. Then 5 minutes for the post to post. I only posted in this one because it was one on the problem. So I'll be back when it gets fixed.

Alex C

Reaction score
It needs more than a minute for me to load every single page -___- Shoutbox is on for long time now,so if thats a problem,slow loading should start immediately,not few weeks after...Also if thats the case,only main page should load slow

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'm already on a slow connection. It takes up to 5 minutes to load a page. Fuck this shit.

Mike where are you?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I doubt it's the shoutbox. It was fine with the shoutbox. Then the skin got changed and it went to shit for me. What the fuck, guys?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Heyyyy, things are moving again. I wonder if my carefully (lol, yeah right) worded e-mail to Mark pissed him off enough to fix this ish.