What's wrong with everyone here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I distinctly remember you saying you wanted to 'start over' or something of the like a while back.

That was four months ago.

Things have changed since then.

EDIT: I just realized I joined the forums in March 2007 :D

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That is serious bullshit on the staff person's behalf. Who gave you the warnings?

Myself and This Guy.

I gave him the infraction for posting a cock in HiaT. It's called the 'monkeystyle precedent'. If I can get banned for it, so can he tbh.

The other one was for a thread in forum feedback and suggestions where he posted a picture of Hitler and a comment regarding killing Jews. Now, he knows full well that we don't allow that ish outside HiaT, so again he got the infraction from This Guy.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Myself and This Guy.

I gave him the infraction for posting a cock in HiaT. It's called the 'monkeystyle precedent'. If I can get banned for it, so can he tbh.

The other one was for a thread in forum feedback and suggestions where he posted a picture of Hitler and a comment regarding killing Jews. Now, he knows full well that we don't allow that ish outside HiaT, so again he got the infraction from This Guy.

That is very fucked, but I guess its fair. Who was the person who banned you for all your cocks?

Off topic and offensive to some people. Guess that deserves a warning.

I knew something sounded fishy when he told me monkeystyle and This Guy. You guys are to cool to give out bullshit infractions. Even though one of those could be considered bullshit to some people.

Now that I know reasoning for these warnings, i'm not one of those people.

Me being a /b/tard, I find the “monkeystyle precedent” amusing. Its something I would do if I were in your spot. Just for the lulz

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That is very fucked, but I guess its fair. Who was the person who banned you for all your cocks?

Chuck, This Guy, 3 Lions, Slash, Great One too? Maybe a couple more?

Off topic and offensive to some people. Guess that deserves a warning.

If it was a first offense, I'd agree, but Tarvis knows better than that. So no warning, straight to infraction.

I knew something sounded fishy when he told me monkeystyle and This Guy. You guys are to cool to give out bullshit infractions. Even though one of those could be considered bullshit to some people.

Could be, yes, but y'know we have to stay fair. And tbh, it's always fishy. Nobody ever believes they deserve their infractions.

niggles

Reaction score
That was four months ago.

Things have changed since then.

EDIT: I just realized I joined the forums in March 2007 :D

April 2007, you liar

neg repped again

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Peepshow lives on the internet to be honest....

Paramore?

....just sayin'

I don't even think he's a person anymore....

he's like...Part of the MaCHINE now...

like that one movie...were that serial killer jerked off to little kid's pictures online and later he got electrocuted and became a killer-computer or some shit...

idk

who tha' fuck is C4 by the way?

Airfixx

Having rumbled you trying to kick off a neg rep campaign against others in your typical, 'classy' two-faced fashion I have no sympathy for your plight, Connie (LOL)....

BUT

If you're attention seeking ass can forget about rep for 5 mins you'll realise that you're no worse off than you were before you fell foul of the Impact massive....

You post.
We read.
Some may reply.

End of.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
^^Yeah. C4 you sat there and talked about how you would change. So you go, what, a month without complaining, but then you break. What happened to the change? What happened to the transformation? You pretty much showed us you were blowing smoke up our asses to get us off your back. Well guess what! We saw it coming and we took preventative action. We knew you were full of it and it we proved it. You brought this on yourself.