What's wrong with everyone here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

I notice The "BLLLLAAATTTT" :shifty:

u and BKB are close mate....

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Ya see this thread did open my eyes to the fact that the guy is getting way to much tough treatment, on the other hand is this not how all the neg repping started? him whining about random shit? in any event I will lay off

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I thought I was proof that rep means absolutely nothing. You're basically bitching about your rep.

You being negative repped will be a very LONG running JOKE.

Nobody is treating you like that anymore, most of the time we're just fucking with your shit. You're to sensitive, maybe we should stop before you e-cry

Negative rep isn't hurting your real life. Stop being a whiny butthurt pussy and deal with it.

The internet is serious business. /b/ would manslaughter you if you acted like this.

Rell

Reaction score
you unhappy scrappy?

MikeRaw

I thought I was proof that rep means absolutely nothing. You're basically bitching about your rep.

Hold on, if rep trul means nothing, why don't we all ask the admins to disable it?
I always hear members say "rep means nothing", but what would people like you, and BKB, and Peep, and Kizza, who basically continuosly rep eachother for no reason, do if you were all rep-less?
Not being an ass or anything, but you're kinda the wrong person to say rep means nothing, considering half of your fame here is from peopel just choosing you out of the bunch to rep over and over.

J

I don't think the rep amount mean's anything. But when I get rep from a higher up saying I'm doing a good job posting or something then it's just kind of cool to know I don't get on here and post stuff that just get's over looked.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

We would continue you to be ourselves, rep isn't necessary. It isn't even a feature on most forums. I have no problem disabling reputation.

How am I the wrong person to say it? I've acknowledged that most of my fame was from rep. Thats not where ALL of my popularity came from though. Also if you've noticed I haven't been going a around saying :v: and begging for rep.

Its not my choice whether people continue to rep me for no reason or not. Thats completely up to them.

You don't see me making threads bitching about rep anymore.

Reputation truly means nothing. If we got rid of it, i'd just have a username change and continue helping the gaming section, posting in HIAT, etc.

MikeRaw

^I ws saying it half tounge in cheek, but there is abit of truth to it. It's just that really, you started the whole "rep me for no reason thing" back in the day to get people to add to your rep, and even though you dont do it anymore, people still just do it out of habit, as much as they did before.
And I know your fame isn't all from that random rep thing, you're one of the best poster/members here, but truthfully, there's no way you should be at 39 rep right now, lol.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Yah I repped Stinger a second ago to just for the hell of it, ironic.... I would like the rep back... here ill go ahead and rep Giblomi to

J

Yea Stinger is semi famous for the rep but the real reason I like him is the fact he's a Gamer and into Naruto. That's pretty much why we get along. I don't even think I rep him.