What's up?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Ray

Jobber
Reaction score
I'n not too sure what to say, but as you can probably tell from my username I'm a huge fan of Bobby Roode and Bully Ray.

I've been into wrestling now for around 12 years as a "smark", 5 years or so as a complete mark, so that's 17 years of my life completely wasted. I'm 27 years old and I'm friends with the owner of this place (typing this thread on his phone as we speak), I knew about it quite a while ago when he told me but I brushed signing off like the lazy ass I am.

So yeah, what's up?

Reactions: Crayo

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Cool. Welcome.

Nothing's up atm. Just finished fapping, listening to music now.
'Sup with you :dawg:

Bobby Ray

Jobber
Reaction score
I wish. Then I could ban your ass for discussing your masturbation habits, and for having that disgusting signature.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Bobby Ray said:
I wish. Then I could ban your ass for discussing your masturbation habits, and for having that disgusting signature.

I like you already. :obama:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
lol, your username was catching my eye when it was on the bottom of the page.
Anyways, Welcome and since you like Bobby Roode! :yes: