• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Whats up wrestling fanatics??

ryderfan716

Jobber
Whats up my name is Justin or J-roc which ever you prefer. Im new here and wanting to meet some new friends and kill time. Big ryder fan btw so WWWYKI!!

Crayo

The Boss
Hey there man, welcome to the forum :).

Ryder is a boss and I always wonder why he's not used more often. I hope you stay active here.

Also, how did you find this forum :)

ryderfan716

Jobber
Ryder does need a big push imo!! I remember him being the bad guy then turning good. Im sure he's chill in person too. Also i knew about this site months ago but just browsed it. I knew there had to be a wrestling forum.

Sackfist

Champion
a39a60564a476b43170585773f02932d.gif
dude and welcome to the forum, hope u enjoy it. Check out out great sections

Lacky

Champion
Hello, and welcome to the WWE Froums. I hope you remain active and join in our discussions. If you need a hand, just message. :eek:tunga:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
WWYKI Welcome

Also pro tip. Don't make fun of Regal. That man is a legend and the internet wrestling community loves him.

ryderfan716

Jobber
Re: RE: Whats up wrestling fanatics??

The Great White Crayo said:
Regal is loved all over the internet now

I could care less, it justs shows bad taste. Like i said he isn't worth talking about imo... Plenty of other wrestlers to talk about.

Stopspot said:
WWYKI Welcome

Also pro tip. Don't make fun of Regal. That man is a legend and the internet wrestling community loves him.

Ill do what i want thank you very much!! :dodgy: