Whats up guys!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ango32

Jobber
Reaction score
What's going on everyone! My name is Anthony, you can call me Ango32!

I used to be a huge wrestling fan during the Attitude Era, and i just got back into it.

I make WWE Gaming related videos on YouTube, and I'm partnered! If you guys wanna check out my stuff my channel is http://www.youtube.com/project9gaming

Favorite Wrestler today is Damien Sandow.

:yes:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here a lot. Sandow's one of my favorites as well, good in the ring, and plays his gimmick perfectly, a boss.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hey man, welcome to the site :). Sandow is a boss. I just checked out your YT channel and you got some cool videos there. Your voice is already pretty cool, without sounding homo (probably scared you off now).

How long ago did you get back into watching WWE?

Btw, I'm not a Sheamus fan at all, I lost a bet and that's why my sig, avatar, user title and name is what it is -.-. :((

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
:yes: welcome anthony!!! Sandow IS AWESOME :sandow:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to WWEforums, Happy to have you on board. :eek:tunga:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Btw, I'm not a Sheamus fan at all, I lost a bet and that's why my sig, avatar, user title and name is what it is -.-. :((

just admit it crayo... you want sheamus's great white :gusta: :fap:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Hey man, welcome to the site :). Sandow is a boss. I just checked out your YT channel and you got some cool videos there. Your voice is already pretty cool, without sounding homo (probably scared you off now).

How long ago did you get back into watching WWE?

Stop lying you Sheamus mark.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums young fellow, Damien is a truly extraordinary wrestler indeed, such unique and powerful skill he posses. I hope you do enjoy your time here, and please, don't let the great white admins put fear in you, they are like 4 year old children with ice cream.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
WHAAAATS UUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!
a95c2c1c31779ecd7611c854734d02ef.gif

Enjoy the forum! :eek:tunga:

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sup Ango, glad to have you aboard man. It's a great forum that you'll certainly enjoy the time you spend on it.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Ango! I'll have to check your videos out when I get the chance. Hope you'll enjoy your time here and be an active member!

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome, ANGO! I'm asskicker! I'm usually active but I have school but feel welcomed to ask me any questions!