What's The Youngest Age You Would Date Somebody?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Well, I'm 18 dating a 16 year old. She'll be 17 this year though. So I'd have to say right now for my age, the youngest I would date would be 16.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
18 but kind of prefer the girl to be in her 20's myself.

This, teenagers don't have their shit together and are blubbering wrecks too often.

Depends how hot though. If I saw a 16 yr old Jessica Alba lookalike you'd better belive I would bang.

Weez

Reaction score
Funny, topical topic for me. See, I've always liked them young. Fucking LEGAL, but young. But in the last 6 months or so I've really started to notice the age gap. So I came up with a new formula that I can live with: 10 Years older than my daughter. She's 13 now, so 23 is my lowest limit. Funny that right now, the Half your age + 7 thing IS 23.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
This, teenagers don't have their shit together and are blubbering wrecks too often.

Depends how hot though. If I saw a 16 yr old Jessica Alba lookalike you'd better belive I would bang.

Classy. I like them natural myself.