What's The Most Embarrassing/Idiotic Thing Your Favorite Wrestler Has Done

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
I have to say it even as an Orton fan the house of horrors match....WTF were you thinking Randy agreeing to this utterly stupid and nonsensical match that not only made you look dumb but everyone else involved. Did Lesnar elbow common sense out of ya or what? I watched it like "Why what exactly IS the bloody point". There were far better things they could have done but that? Did someone watch the Conjuring and get the idea from that?

:anderson:

A waste of time that helped neither Randy or Bray

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ah.....crazy Dean...

One thing that people always do....IS TRUST TRIPLE H! How many people has his character stabbed in the back at one point or another?

Shawn Michaels
X-Pac
Chyna (out of kayfabe)
The rest of DX.
Randy Orton
Batista
Eugene
Ric Flair
Daniel Bryan
Seth Rollins

Like...some have stabbed him before they stabbed them...but come on!
This. By far the dumbest shit in wrestling. I love heel hunter and I’m all for his gimmick, but theyve literally repeated the EXACT same story over and over with him around nearly every mania. It’s old as shit and I want something new at mania 34.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I have to say it even as an Orton fan the house of horrors match....WTF were you thinking Randy agreeing to this utterly stupid and nonsensical match that not only made you look dumb but everyone else involved. Did Lesnar elbow common sense out of ya or what? I watched it like "Why what exactly IS the bloody point". There were far better things they could have done but that? Did someone watch the Conjuring and get the idea from that?

:anderson:

A waste of time that helped neither Randy or Bray
I agree, but I do feel it would’ve been more substantial and meaningful had bray still been WWE champion and seemed strong as hell. It was pointless because it had no substance and we all knew bray was once again getting the shaft.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Saying muthafucka on air and trying to cover it up..

Can't think of anything else really.