Whats the Craic?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andy Watson

Jobber
Reaction score
Well... Whats the craic?

My name is Andy and I am from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I am MASSIVE WWE FAN and have been since I was 6. I haven't been in any wrestling forums & chat since I was young, and I thought F**k IT its about time I joined one and got chatting to some WWE Fans all around the world. My current favourite Superstars are AJ Styles, Seth Rollins and Charlotte. I love going to WWE Live Events in my hometown within UK, and have travelled to New Orleans to watch Wrestlemania 30 & Monday night RAW LIVE. I have met various WWE Superstars such as: Seth Rollins, Trish Status, Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Brie Bella, R-Truth, Big Cass, Corey Graves, Michael Cole. I think I am just completley rambling on here ???

This Fourm should get my nightshift in and I am hope to meet some sound WWE Fans from all around the world,

cheers. Take it easy Mateys!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome lad, hope you enjoy it here. :brock4:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
giphy.gif

Welcome dude!

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
upload_2016-10-31_16-59-37.jpeg
Welcome Brother!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Your a legend man! I will have your tortured now lol. What did you think of Hell In A Cell ?

That won't be a problem... Since watching a 3 hour RAW has made me pretty tough, haha.

Well, I'm typing my little review of HIAC as we speak, so you should go to the HIAC section and find the "Rate HIAC" thread and read my thoughts, as well as everyone else's there.

Oh, and... Here's a little something for your signature:
tumblr_ofw25eEdRA1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Andy Watson

Jobber
Reaction score
That won't be a problem... Since watching a 3 hour RAW has made me pretty tough, haha.

Well, I'm typing my little review of HIAC as we speak, so you should go to the HIAC section and find the "Rate HIAC" thread and read my thoughts, as well as everyone else's there.

Oh, and... Here's a little something for your signature:
tumblr_ofw25eEdRA1sj4xr4o1_400.gif
Awesome bro, I definitely will head over and check it out and rate it for you, thank you very much mate, that is TOP NOTCH! I' am going to add that now. your a legend!

Reactions: Prince Bálor