What's next

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
Again, like I've mentioned in threads before, once we read a rumor, we tend to assume it's a given. I am pretty sure everybody thinks Batista will be done with the WWE after Over the Limit, heck, he was "supposed" to be done with the E after Extreme Rules.

As of now, he's engaged in a feud over the title with John Cena, with a pending stipulation for their match. This could be the angle that leads to his goodbye. However, what do you see next for Batista should he not leave the WWE?

It seems Sheamus is next in line for the WWE Championship. Then again, Batista could be thrusted into the Fatal Four Way match for the belt at the event with the same name, but that doesn't seem to fit unless they continue to have Edge vs Orton away from the belt, and on Raw, there doesn't seem to be another face for Batista to feud with, unless somehow they bring HHH back just for him, which doesn't make sense.

So, what do you see next for Batista should he not leave after all?

maty619

Reaction score
Batista going back to Smackdown (which he never officially left by the way) and feuding with The Undertaker, but I still think he will leave WWE.

Klide

Reaction score
Yeah I think he'll leave also, with the stip being loser leaves WWE against Cena. But if not, I would like to see him stick around in RAW and wait for HHH and probably feud with him again. Or probably go back to SD! and still feud with HHH just around Bragging Rights.

noumenon

Reaction score
I think he'll be gone. It's just a damn shame that the guys best run in his career he's jobbed to Cena in ever match they've had. I'm hoping he'll win the title from Cena at the PPV only to retire as champion or something to that effect, leaving it open for a tournament or something.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, I think he's out the door. Has he won any matches against Cena since they started feuding?

I think he'll be gone. It's just a damn shame that the guys best run in his career he's jobbed to Cena in ever match they've had. I'm hoping he'll win the title from Cena at the PPV only to retire as champion or something to that effect, leaving it open for a tournament or something.

Epic lulz if Cena wins that tournament. I'd like for them to have a tournament though. It'd give the new guys Raw aquired some time to shine. But I wouldn't want Tista to win the title only to drop it either. There's been way too many short title reigns.

Klide

Reaction score
Yeah, I think he's out the door. Has he won any matches against Cena since they started feuding?

Epic lulz if Cena wins that tournament. I'd like for them to have a tournament though. It'd give the new guys Raw aquired some time to shine. But I wouldn't want Tista to win the title only to drop it either. There's been way too many short title reigns.

Lol like what happened to Trish/Lita angle.