Whats Next??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

With Morishima losing the belt, it ROH is starting another chapter. Several questions arise after the 4th ppv taping. These are some of my randon thoughts and questions.

- Whats next for Morishima? Back to Japan? Or still competing in the upper card status? Should he begin a new feud? Start his own Noah faction?

- Nigel, the new Franchise of ROH. I think he's a great pick, and probably the best face in wrestling today. It appears now he will have to fend off all comers including Brain Danielson, who's beaten him a few times in the past, and former ROH champ, Austin Aries

- Delirous + Generico + Kevin Steen?!? A dream team or what. well, 3 of my favs.

- Hangman 3.....I dont believe they've lost yet, and hold some big victories

- Age of the Fall is begining...Could they have the ROH Championship in sights?

- Can anyone beat the Briscoes??

- ROH must sign Human Tornado.

Reaction score
I believe Nigel will start a fued with Dragon over the ROH World Title, Nigel will end up retaining probably. Morishima I think will go back to Japan and wrestle in NOAH, and I predict that The Briscoes will end up loosing the Tag Titles by the end of the year...but I dont know to who

EDIT: OMG my 900th post! yay :)

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Finnaly... I Hated Morishima so Much!

I'm picking for Nigel to defend & defeat Danielson next.

Am i the only person who would rather see...

Vulture Squad
NRC
Resilience
Hangmen 3

Any of the above win the Tag Straps instead of AOTF!

Rell

Reaction score

Any of the above win the Tag Straps instead of AOTF!

Most likely....

I have a hard time believing Danielson will be ROH champion again, at least for the time being. ROH takes its championships seriously, its similar to a Japanese organization. There has yet to be a two time champion, and in 5 years there has been what 10 champions including Nigel.

Doctor_Steel

Reaction score
Mori will most likely head back to Japan for full-time, although occasional appearances with ROH will probably happen. Also, I can definitely see him challenging Super-Nige one more time since he still is in the lead in head2head singles victories.

As for Nigel, once Amdrag and Aries have been succesfully defeated, the epic ownage to end them all, a triple-on feud with Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero will begin, and european styled bad assery will reign supreme for several months!

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
i heard that Morishmia is actually figured into ROH plans well into 08, so although he wont be on every show he will still make appearances

Reaction score
This was a great move. Nigel's time is right now IMO, and he will have one of the best ROH reigns ever I think. Morishima will still probably be used on occasion as well.

And what was the name of this show (it was a PPV taping right)?

phantomgerald

I thought Morishima was a decent big man. Not bad for a man his size, but he lacked any sort of charisma and gimmick to actually stand out for long. Nigel is a great guy to take over, he's got the complete package with the looks and the charisma.