What's next for Robert Roode?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
He just got out of a god awful feud with Booker T, so what should he do next?

I think his next feud should be with Sting. Sting comes out, ready to face Elix Skipper, when Roode jumps him from behind. After the beatdown, Roode claims that he's beaten Jeff Jarrett, and he's beaten Booker T, and his next target was the icon, Sting. When he beats Sting, no one can ever again question his status as a main eventer, and challenges Sting to a match at Sacrifice, which Roode wins due to interference from Banks. Roode beats Sting again on Impact, in a King of the Mountain Qualifier, putting Roode in the main event.

Whaddaya think?

Mike1989

Reaction score
For me Rhoode won't feud with Sting. I see a Sting/Booker feud coming about. As for Rhoode what's next?

Tough to predict. For me if they are sensible they will team him with Storm and have them go for the tag team titles. Either that or feud them, because I really can't see other feuds for them at this time. Could always do the thing that TNA always do, give one of them Rhino. They did it with Christian, they did it with Storm and they did it with countless others. Give RHoode Rhino, either that or give Rhoode Storm.

gashface

Reaction score
Either he becomes more entertaining, in the ring moreso than on the mic otherwise I say job him to hell! He just bores me to tears, he didn't deserve the feud with Booker T - it has been horrible. :thumbdown:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

We have already seen Roode vs Rhino (when Roode was part of Team Canada).

I wouldn't mind seeing Roode vs Kaz, with Kaz ultimately coming out on top. Match quality wouldn't be bad.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Roode actually fueded with Kaz a while back (a little) for Traci Brooks. I'd love to see Roode vs. Christian or Matt Morgan. If Booker does not fued with Sting, then Sting will fued with James Storm I see.

As for you dstebbins....Booker/Roode was a god awful fued? Yeah, went one month longer than it should have been maybe, and should have ended better at Lockdown, but, it was still a great fued making Booker T shine in TNA, and making Roode look like a legit main eventer...thanks to Booker T.

chavoheat

Reaction score
Booker saw something special in Roode. That's why he asked management for that feud.

Qwake

Booker to fued with sting, otherwise Storm and sting! but for Robert Roode who is there? Christain Cage! unless team 3D have something going on with rhyno and Cage. Robert Roode and Kaz would be good but Kaz is with damn Eric Young! Roode/Cage fued is what I want but Dont think it will happen, its a tough one...

John

roode v. sting would be pleasant yes but what about this, roode vs. joe for the TNA title. i mean if you think about it, kurt is tied up with AJ Styles at the mo, and christian could feud with kevin nash if he turns heel and others could fight others and to really make a star out of Robert roode you need to make him the head heel. now theres one thing that would need to change, that is the number of heels currently in TNA, major heels i mean. kurt, matt morgan, dudleys, aj, tomko all those are heels who are getting majoe time. make roode v. joe is what i'm begging to happen.

lord batair

Reaction score
Well maybe it's juste my opinion about roode make me think that way but i don't see Roode in ME soon. First, like others saids here, the booker T feud was very desapointing (for the fans an for the creative team i think) So i guess that mister roode will continue into meaningless feuds, maybe with storm and 3D, you know with the loosers ^^
Ho yes i don't like boby, he's maybe got something on the mic (but overrated by some of you guys i think) but he's empty in term of "wrestling style". He's got no signature moves (except the finisher but it's a pin move so not that impressive) except for that he barely suplex one or two time and that's all. Plus when i saw him first, i saw in him a cheap HHH version, the haircut maybe ^^'

chessarmy

Robert Roode is one of the most overrated wrestlers in all of Pro Wrestling. The guy cuts decent promos at best and his matches are almost always boring. Roode should just fued with Rhino and leave the main event to the guys who actually deserve it.

Qwake

^ yes, agreed. Roode and Rhyno, winner gets a shot at joes title and Rhyno wins :lol: would be good!!!