1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

What's next for only 3 stars on RAW

Discussion in 'Raw' started by Koutei Senshi, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Koutei Senshi

Koutei Senshi You Know What Time It Is

So after this latest failed Roman match, which I'm now calling the biggest fuck up runs in WWE history (and it's not Roman's fault) where do Brock and Roman go now. I know Roman has a match with Joe in like 2 weeks but what then after? Dolph/Drew? Fucking Corbin?

As for Brock, I'm starting to think the only reason he hasn't lost the belt is cause they want him to pass Punks reign as World Champion? So, don't expect a loss anytime soon.

I have legit no idea where BRAUN goes from here. I don't see an Owens/Sami feud.

2. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    All that's left to do is give Roman the briefcase and have him fail that cash in I guess.

Second thoughts, he can go on to feud with Matt Hardy and be thrown into the lake of reincarnation and come back as Leakee

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    Chris likes this.
  3. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Brock definitely will pass Punk. At this point, he kinda has to lose the title to Braun. Or maybe Lashley.

Idk what they do with Roman after this Joe program. Maybe he can work KO but that was done to death not too long ago.

Can’t lie; it’s gotten to the point where if Roman does take the title off Brock; will it really mean anything?

4. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    I just think it has to be Braun. Like, I personally never thought him coming back was a huge deal like some massive returning star but I just feel as though Lashley's return has been really flat, like he was just another guy kinda deal. So unless he gets some monstrous build, I can't see it being him. Actually I tell a lie, I can see it being him to an extent because I feel as though they're gonna wanna bring up the whole MMA fighter vs MMA fighter shtick and use that as the primary build.

5. Admin Post
    Koutei Senshi

Koutei Senshi You Know What Time It Is

6. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

I'd prefer Braun over Lashley, but I really don't know where they go with whoever they don't have challenge/maybe beat Brock. Also no idea what they can do with Roman now, if they're not making him the top dog, may as well just turn him heel since he gets booed anyway, but then assholes would probably start cheering him :side: Maybe he should team up with Cena and start an angle where they're both depressed bc nothing is going right.

7. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
    Reigns will get a rematch after that fucked up finish and hopefully he gets the title there... Maybe SummerSlam.

8. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Reigns goes heel because Joe was right about him not being able to beat Brock.

Haters need to stay off the bandwagon.