What's next for John Cena, Ryback and Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
This week on Raw Ryback went straight tothe ring when Henry(his wm 29 opponent) continued attacking Cena even after their match.After spine bustering Henry ryback picked Cena up by holding his hand which was a sign of deep respect for Cena. Cena would then pose in front of the crowd to get a hell lot of BOOOOOS! R yback on the other hand got a loud ' Feed me more' chants.
Cena kept looking at him .............when out of nowhere ryback hit Cena with a meathook.
....................And to everybody's amazement picked Cena up and delivered a massive shell shocked...................Raw ended with Ryback holding up the title ......................
While Cena was still lying.
So if Ryback's intention was to disrespect Cena he wouldn't pick him up in the first place. Again he may not turn heel.............just wanting awwe championship match against Cena at ER(emember the staredown between the two after royal rumble match!)
What do you think about this angle........
Also what's punk's future after hefought that epic match at wm 29............
Will he turn face ...............or continue to dominate just like this as the top heel of the company.
Give me your thoughts on all this.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
All the "..." are fucking with my head, mane.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
John Cena's path is crossing with Mark Henry's and Ryback's path, so I expect them to go at it for a good while, with the feud ending between Ryback and Cena going at it. As for Punk, he's currently injured. I see him resting for a few months. I'm not sure how much the landscape of the WWE will change while he's gone, so I'm unsure what he'll do when he comes back.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I guess WWE are talking to the Rock about his injury and if he isn't fit enough for Extreme Rules they will put Cena vs Henry vs Ryback as the ME.