Whats next for CM Punk?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Legit Legend

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well UFC is out of the question so what do you guys think is next for him? I'm personally hoping for a wrestling return. Doesn't have to be WWE. There is better promotions imo anyway.. But it just seems like wrestling is his home and his place in this world. WWE did him wrong not all promotions will do him like WWE did.. I'm really hoping he gives wrestling another shot. But what do you guys think should Punk wrestle again? Or should he try something else?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think he will get into his other passion more then. That being comic books. I know he did dabble with that but with his name/fame, he can likely hook up with a local comic artist and get his own series going.

Reactions: Legit Legend

Legit Legend

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think he will get into his other passion more then. That being comic books. I know he did dabble with that but with his name/fame, he can likely hook up with a local comic artist and get his own series going.
That would be interesting me and a friend on Instagram were debating this and he brought up the comic book option as well. It would be something interesting if he chose to go to comics.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That would be interesting me and a friend on Instagram were debating this and he brought up the comic book option as well. It would be something interesting if he chose to go to comics.
I am not big into comics but I love illustrations of art and different styles so I approve.

Or for all we know, he will get into acting. I could see him playing a role in a modern or futuristic mafia series (he is into that stuff). He'd play a good villain.

Legit Legend

The Artiste
Reaction score
I am not big into comics but I love illustrations of art and different styles so I approve.

Or for all we know, he will get into acting. I could see him playing a role in a modern or futuristic mafia series (he is into that stuff). He'd play a good villain.
I'd love acting even more than comics.. Time and time again we've seen WWE Superstars make great actors. Ex. The Rock, Miz, Cena

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'd love acting even more than comics.. Time and time again we've seen WWE Superstars make great actors. Ex. The Rock, Miz, Cena
Yeah and he proved he can act. It would be a bit different but I think he could swing it.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
He should try acting if he cares about that at all.. or like Snake said, comic books.

If he likes getting punched in the face so much, try another MMA promotion.. There's millions of ways to make money that's not pro wrestling.

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Punk is a stubborn man and will always try to be held right. Therefore, we will never see him in a wrestling ring again performing.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I'm gonna take his word and expect that he is not going to wrestle again.

Crash

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
My local Morrisons is taking on. I'll let Punk know I will drop off a CV if he wants.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the comics he wrote for Drax