What's Next for AOW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
As you guys should now I have a wrestling series on my YouTube (DemonHunter 1257) and it is Al Blizzard (me) vs Robert Steel (my brother on our old ass trampoline and it has been going for about a year and seems to have a following of sorts (my most viewed video is AOW p:4 with 340 views!) but there will be 7 seven matches (when the new one comes out) where it is just me and my brother wrestling. I have asked some friends if they want to join but haven't taken up the 'training' i have offered them.

So... What's next for AOW? Well... Who knows!?

What this has been created for is so you guys can tell me your ideas and even if they're good enough we can expand on them in PM.

Also if you have feedback for the wrestling, the videos themselves etc then feel free to express these views!

Please...we can't let AOW die.