What's Going On?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ahorrig

Reaction score
I guess we better just wait and find out before jumping to conclusions, I mean it could be anyone.

Reaction score
HBGay WILL end up being the Anonymous GM. I've been saying it for months, and 2 weeks again when he cut that video for his fans talking about how he had signed a deal with the WWE it only solidified the inevitable fact.

ahorrig

Reaction score
There are no sources saying HBK has any kind of contract with WWE. If you dont believe me, the list of inactive wrestlers(hasn't made a debut or inactive) on wikipedia doesn't say shawn michaels.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Beer if you have nothing to add, then keep those comments for yourself.

ahorrig

Reaction score
I dont HBK is a real option as gm, as i dont think he has many future plans with wwe. He has had his time to shine, so I doubt he will go to back to WWE permenantly ever again.

Veritas

Reaction score
^^ Since nobody else wants to do it I guess I will -

HBK released a video a week or so ago confirming he'd signed a new contract with WWE but that it wasn't an in-ring deal, he had no immediate plans to return to wrestling but wouldn't rule it out down the road, and that he is NOT in fact the GM.

But seriously, LOL at thinking Wiki is a reliable source of info. Considering you, me, or any of the other bozos around here can edit Wiki to say whatever the hell we want, you should really learn about legit, unbiased journalism before you go citing sources.

Airfixx

Reaction score
And he never said Punk is a disgrace, he's just confused as to what Punk was doing.

He was condemning him for it; saying things like "typical CM Punk" (which as a comment would be as far from suprise as you're likely to get).

he's not a generic babyface or heel commentator. He said it himself

In those words?

...C'mon what did he ACTUALLY say?

Regardless of being a "generic" X or Y, he needs to concentrate on being a coherent something.

Reaction score
I bet you all can't wait to see those lame backstage "comedy" segments that we've all come to know.

Because you know seeing a gimp-eyed 50 year old man with a pony tail pulling PG rated "ribs" on William Regal and Santino is guaranteed to bring ratings.

EVERY time the BathroomBreak Kid comes back from a hiatus it's the same bullshit. He's immediately thrusted back into the limelight and another promising midcarder is sacrificed. When HBGay IS revealed as the anon GM, I guess we can say "Future Endeavors" to someone on the roster.

...god...

Reaction score
In those words?

...C'mon what did he ACTUALLY say?

Regardless of being a "generic" X or Y, he needs to concentrate on being a coherent something.
Yes, he actually said that, on NXT.

I think CM (Cole Miner) Punk may have broken Cole's heart. :(

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It's gotten to the point (actually, it got there long ago) that I really don't give a fuck who it is. This has dragged on for so long, there is absolutely no excitement anymore in wondering.

ahorrig

Reaction score
It's gotten to the point (actually, it got there long ago) that I really don't give a fuck who it is. This has dragged on for so long, there is absolutely no excitement anymore in wondering.

I agree to an extent. I mean, sure, it will be a surprise and whatnot, but right now, it means less then when it started.