whats going on

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

theovertaker

Reaction score
does anyone have any idea whats going on in the wwe first regal shuts off raw half way though a match next the ecw commentaters walk off and then vickie guerrero bans undertakers choke hold and strips him of his title whats next colin delany as the wwe champ !!!

the dark knight

they're trying to be unpredictable in a stupid way....

edit-

for the record, it will help the ratings a little bit. eventhough how they're doing it is pissing me off, ill still have to watch all shows next week.

Hometown Kid

I think Vince has actually lost it this time...we've seen pretty stupid storylines before but 3 in 1 week!? The last time there was something like this he blew himself up...

C4

It's getting people to talk about it and say "What's going on?" as in controversial ... :shock:

And that's what gets Television ratings my friend and it gets new audience and more excitement into the show. In my opinion this is a pretty smart strategy adopted by WWE at the moment, it makes me sit on the edge of my seat. Now everyone wants to see what happens next on Smackdown and RAW so in a sense no one is getting bored of the edgier programming... :bigsmile:

TheAnswer

Reaction score
This is why McMahon's a genius. I don't care about the ECW storyline, because ECW is garbage.

The Raw storyline is average at best, as its setting up a big match at Judgment Day with Orton and Triple H.

I just heard about Taker getting stripped right now, and that makes me want to watch SD! now. This is how WWE is supposed to be, get people pissed at heels, have anything happen, and create questions that will be answered in next weeks show.

Hometown Kid

This is why McMahon's a genius. I don't care about the ECW storyline, because ECW is garbage.

The Raw storyline is average at best, as its setting up a big match at Judgment Day with Orton and Triple H.

I just heard about Taker getting stripped right now, and that makes me want to watch SD! now. This is how WWE is supposed to be, get people pissed at heels, have anything happen, and create questions that will be answered in next weeks show.

yup that's true whether you I love the storilines or hate them i'll be watching to see what the hell their plan is for the belt...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Vince will fire the GM's because of their actions over this whole week. Thats what will happen.

Either way, the storylines are dumb as hell. Lol, a lot like Vince and the E

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Either way, the storylines are dumb as hell. Lol, a lot like Vince and the E

I know what Vince should do, he should book all 3 GMs to be in a reverse battle royal with the first one in the ring getting his/her head shaved bald and the two remaining participants compete in a rat on a pole match where the loser gets a World Heavyweight title shot..That will sure as hell bring in ratings >.> You got to love the TNfAn boys, no matter what they'll always bash the Fed claiming how horrible the storylines are but yet...they watch TNA, who puts on more terrible storylines/matches then the WWE and they never say one bad thing about them.

Regardless you like the storylines or not they made sense, Regal felt disrespected from both the fans and wrestlers so he felt it was necessary to have the guys in the truck cut the ending of the match to punish the fans for their actions.

Vickie is "in love" with Edge and he fell victim to the Gogoplata twice in the last month so it only made sense for her to ban the move (since no one can/has escaped it yet) and this will set up another match between 'Taker and Edge...Everyone in the Rated aRmy will feel very confident about Edge's chances because UT doesn't have his submission anymore ect,ect...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^See, you get it. That match with the three GM's would be awesome. Vince needs to take nots.

Rat on a Pole Matches = Awesome

Evil Austin

I agree with TDK, they are trying to be unpredictable which is good but don't do stupid things in this way....

HHHforever

Reaction score
The storylines are serving 2 purposes:

1. They're making people watch next week. Who isn't going to watch any of those shows if they saw what happened last week? I mean seriously. Everyone's talking about what's going to happen and all that shit.

2. And I think this is the more important reason, these things are giving people a reason to visit wwe.com. They seem to be obsessed with getting more hits on the site and I have to think that A LOT of people are going on that site this week. I know that was the first place I went after Raw and after I heard what happened ECW I went on wwe.com to find out what's going on.

For whatever reason they seem like they want a better site that people visit more often and I think more people are visiting now. After Raw went blank there was really nowhere else to go to find out what happened so I went there to see if they had an explanation or something.