What's going on? Booker is bigger than Kurt Angle!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

When Kurt Angle came to TNA there was buzz everywhere and everyone went crazy, so much happened and TNA made a big deal out of it.
:boxed: BookerT, he is bigger than Kurt Angle, a 5 Time wCw Champion and a big star of the WWE with over 9 years in the Wrestling Ring and perhaps has more experience than Kurt Angle, and TNA didn't give him the "Welcome" that they gave to Kurt Angle, no big talks. No nothing, No shouting and screaming, no suspense! It's just BookerT to TNA nothing big, why is this so? Damn!

The Rated R CMStar

First of all, Kurt Angle is bigger than Booker T. Yeah, Booker may have more experience, but in WCW practically everyone received a title reign, so it doesnt really matters, and in WWE most of his career he was either jobber to the stars or midcarder. Up to the end in SD he was main eventer. Kurt was always a main eventer.
And does it really makes a difference on how they welcome him? It is obvious, Kurt Angle is the HHH of TNA, compare anything of HHH with the rest.

Switchy

Reaction score
CMS said nearly every reason imaginable lol.

I would just like to point out that it doesn't really matter how big their entrance is, its how they deliver once they are there. Experiance isn't a facotr too much either, it's like saying Funaki is better than AJ Styles because Funaki has been around longer. I'm pretty sure most peopel will agree that Kurt Angle > Booker T

Reaction score
booker t is in the twilight zone of his career whereas kurt is still in his prime.And for most of his career booker was a midcarder reaching me status in the end whereas kurt was ME almost from his start in the then wwf.

Reaction score
Yeah...
I'd have to say that they are about the same...
But at the moment, Angle is better and bigger than Booker. And besides...Booker doesn't have much left in him. The guy is in his mid 40's. You can't expect someone of that age, who as already accomplished so much in his career, to stay in his prime.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Booker will only be bigger than Kurt Angle until the next 2 or 3 PPV's, after that, he'll just be another guy in TNA's roster.

Reaction score
I don't think they really care that much because after Angle came to TNA a lot of other former WWE stars came like Black Reign, Scott Hall, and Rikishi. So Booker T is just one more.

circle

Reaction score
I don't think Booker is as big as Angle. Didn't Angle's debut come at a big PPV, and at a surprise?

With Booker everyone kinda of knew that he be at TNA Genesis PPV

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
Kurt Angle is a bigger mainstream star than Booker, is a better wrestler than Booker and was on Top longer than Booker. Booker's four reigns in WCW were all within about one year and he got his fifth in the WWF a few months after that.

I like Booker but he's not Angle.

Famou$ 187

The hype was bigger for Angle than it was for Booker. Angle's debut was alot better than Booker's too.

vickymania

Reaction score
Angle has made it to the top many years ago..getting into TNA and wrestling is just another stop for him in his journey..Booker T,after WCW,hasn't been able to stay at the top all the time,which angle has been doing for many years now..no wonder he gets more accolades than Booker..

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think Angle was TNA's first major major announcement! And there was only like a week between his departure form WWE till TNA hired him. Angle was way bigger then Booker in WWE, Booker was only in main event status for a few months in WWE

John Doe

Reaction score
Plus Angle was mad at Vince McMahon so TNA bigging up his future career is another shot at WWE.