• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What's cracking?

Kaedon

WGTT Request

*Theme: Tag team
*Colours: Red and Black
*Person(s): Stewie and Sideshow Bob
*Text: The REAL Worlds Greatest Tag Team!
Font: Any
*Size:450x250
Pics: Whatever works
Name placement: Place the text on the bottom and center it. My name is NOT necessary.

Omegaflow88

TheREALWorldsGreatestTagTeam.jpg

I am not sure if you will like it. If it was just sideshow bob I could have done so much more. I could not find a good picture of stewie doing that hand action so i got stuck with a low res picture.

Kaedon

TheREALWorldsGreatestTagTeam.jpg

I am not sure if you will like it. If it was just sideshow bob I could have done so much more. I could not find a good picture of stewie doing that hand action so i got stuck with a low res picture.

Dude that is THE SHIT!! YOu are the man!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Hola. While I'll keep my real name undisclosed, you can call me Flatliner. I've been on many a wrestling forum in the past and this one compares pretty well with them so I hope to get into some good things around here. I enjoy all wrestling, and give all wrestlers their credit where it's due, from John Cena to Ultramantis Black to Toshiaki Kawada to Ken Anderson. It's all good to me. I like to enjoy wrestling and not critique it too bad, but that's not to say I won't judge and suggest ways that things could have been done better, etc. And in general I hope to just get engaged in good lighthearted conversations and quite possibly heated foaming from the mouth conversations, I like them both. :side: