What's a nice jackass like you doing here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Miz

Reaction score
L & K siggy :)

Here it is :

LKcopy.png

Also I purposly only colored the shorts on L & K, I didn't plan on doing the boots or the wrist bands.

Hate/Rate/Debate

Reaction score
Definetely a very cool and different idea attempted here in this sig. I really do understand what you were trying to do, but I think a better choice in your pics wouldve helped. Otherwise man, very nice idea, and good work!

The Punk

Reaction score
Well then I forgot that I registered here because of Dante. Now I'm either going to spam or efed, whatever you want...I might do. Oh and your smileys are subpar.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Poor. Must try harder.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Rather than say this forum has subpar smiles why don't you do somethin' bout it and post some you think we should add.

Oh ya btw welcome to the forum. ;)

Dante Cross

Reaction score
Well there ARE the loads on my forum but I dont see how been couldnt just get them from there..why the heck do I have to post them here...(Know it was directed towards Punk but he asked me the same question once)