• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Whatever we decide to watch LD's (Ready to Rumble)

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I propose we try for Tuesday night. If its good for anyone let me know. [MENTION=1]Fuje Vise[/MENTION], [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION], [MENTION=70]Uncle Rukus[/MENTION], and [MENTION=53]Booty Tang[/MENTION]

Krisis

Re: Whatever we decide to watch LD's (Tremors)

im here didn't realize the site address changed

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Don't think I'll be able to make it tonight, going to the Jays game and not sure when I'll be home.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Don't cancel on my account if others are around, but otherwise I'm good for Thursday after Impact.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Ok. Guysif you can watch tonight what time. If not 1030 after impact on Thursday. Let me know.

Since I have to be up early tomorrow I am voting for Thursday after impact @1030. Be here or be square and its not hip to be square.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
10:30 on Thursday is a definite go for Fuji. Let's do this people!!!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

10:30 on Thursday is a definite go for Fuji. Let's do this people!!!

So yeah, not quite a definite go any more because I've got relatives coming over for dinner tonight, thrust on me at the last moment no less...blah. Anyhow, if they're out by then I can still do this tonight but if not I am good tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday at 10:15. Whatever day works for everyone.