..what?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
You probably know what i'm going to talk about. Going to put this here since it started on SD. They give Regal a tag match with one of the top faces of SD. But, after that, they could've had him feud with Wade for a while until he joins with Punk. Or wait for Ambrose to debut, take the title off Regal after takes off Show or Sheamustache or Wade can, then make the other have the inter. title Thus making a badass stable with all the champs. Since Heyman suggested before US champ Cesaro should make a stable with Punk. But, I'm pretty sure if you have Regal job to Show on Raw, none of that could've happened. The mini feuds with Moxley and Wade would've made SD watchable for me. Your thoughts/ideas?