What wrestling related features would you like here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Don't go too crazy with these. But want to spice the site up a bit more, make it a new years resolution. Anonymous and I talk daily on features for this site, literally everyday we talk about how to improve it. Need some ideas though, we have a few and they're in development as we speak but there's no harm thinking of the future. It can be big ideas (not too big) or tiny features.

I always like feedback, it's something I thrive on, so bring them on :). Not all suggestions, even if I like them will/can be made.

-Crayo

Anonymous

The Artiste
Reaction score
ALL THE WORK I DO AND YOU JUST ASK THEM FOR MORE. NEVER HAVE I RECEIVED A THANK YOU. SCREW THIS I'M OUT.

But yeah, a list of features you'd like to see would be pretty handy. Any features you feel deserve a lengthy description can be placed into a thread of it's own and you can just link to it in your list.

Shalom, Namaste, Happy Holidays.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
A thing like Awards but it's called:

'Current Champion'

For 500 posts, you earn the left strap.
For 1,250 posts you earn the middle of the title.
For 3,000 posts you earn the right strap, thus completing the title.

You start with the US title, then Intercontinental, then Tag Team titles (You earn, for example, both left straps for 500 posts etc.) - After the tag team titles you can get the diva title if your Gender on here is set to female, if not you go onto the World Heavyweight Championship, then finally the WWE title.

The posts needed for each title is:

US Title - 3k
Intercontinental - 6k
Tag Team - 9k
Diva Title (If applicable) - 12k
World Title - 12k
WWE Title - 15k

That may seem a lot however it makes it different from the Awards where everyone can get them. You have to be really dedicated to reach 5k+ :)

I've seen a lot of people want this, and it can't be that hard too make. :)

Thank you. <3

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
We currently have quite a few ideas planned on how to use championship straps. We're going for the MOTM (Member of the Month) Award to be using them first. With the winner having a title belt in it's own box on the post bit. If that winner wins it again next month, it'll say 2 Time Champion or something. If he loses it, then the belt goes to the other winner.

Thing is with your idea is eventually lots of people will have a title belt, and it loses the prestige of it all. Want to use these so only one member has the title at one time, thus everyone competing for one title. Helps activity, post rate and boosts fun and competitiveness on the forum.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
We currently have quite a few ideas planned on how to use championship straps. We're going for the MOTM (Member of the Month) Award to be using them first. With the winner having a title belt in it's own box on the post bit. If that winner wins it again next month, it'll say 2 Time Champion or something. If he loses it, then the belt goes to the other winner.

Thing is with your idea is eventually lots of people will have a title belt, and it loses the prestige of it all. Want to use these so only one member has the title at one time, thus everyone competing for one title. Helps activity, post rate and boosts fun and competitiveness on the forum.

15k posts?
Not many people is going to reach that.

Mate, most people won't even reach Intercontinental.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Eventually they will. Then we can't just take it off of them. But if the belts were smaller like awards (little bigger than that) we could use the My Achievements plugin to do it. Will think on it, but we'd still need someone to make the tiny belt images.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Could just get normal size and re-size, I guess :/

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Replace the avatars in the gallery with wrestlers.
'Favourite PPV' under 'Favourite Superstar' in postbit.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Solidus said:
Replace the avatars in the gallery with wrestlers.
'Favourite PPV' under 'Favourite Superstar' in postbit.

First idea is good and I'll more than likely do it later.
The post_bit would look too messy with that added, I like it as small as possible.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Most people's favourite PPV is going to be WrestleMania, unless you mean favourite PPV of all time they've seen then maybe. Don't want to mess it up though, post_bit looks really nice atm.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
A Live Discussions kindof thing (IRC type of thing) for PPV's would be good, maybe post ranks related with WWE titles perhaps?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The live discussions take place in threads near the event. Hosting it on an IRC wouldn't do the site any good.

As for post ranks, as we get more users hitting more posts we'll start to introduce some better ones like US Champion (different names though).