What Wrestlemania means for Cody.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This thread expresses why I left this place. No longer can you discuss something. You say something, and then you get 2 pages of nonsense by members, some even staff members. I thought this thread was a solid topic, but whatever.

This place has gone way down since the merge because of idiot posters. Sad to see your forum be turned to shit KFC. And I know that even this post will get the same response from all the ass hole posters here which seem to be the majority now. Guess it's not worth being here.

RIP WrestlingSmarks
RIP PWMania

Killed by idiots.

I've got Chad on ignore but I really couldn't imagine this is a solid post I maybe wrong but also when you get a poster like chad who only encourages people to flame him whenever he's on your going to get people responding to him reiterating the same bullshit this way.

Perhaps if you thought this place was going down hill you should have brought it up by creating a thread in VIP or Announcements or something not in a thread made by one of the worst posters on the forum.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
This thread expresses why I left this place. No longer can you discuss something. You say something, and then you get 2 pages of nonsense by members, some even staff members. I thought this thread was a solid topic, but whatever.

This place has gone way down since the merge because of idiot posters. Sad to see your forum be turned to shit KFC. And I know that even this post will get the same response from all the ass hole posters here which seem to be the majority now. Guess it's not worth being here.

RIP WrestlingSmarks
RIP PWMania

Killed by idiots.

i'm really gonna miss what you do around this place. As for this thread the way WWE has been building this feud is for show to have his WM moment. But i would lol if the WWE swerved us and had cody go over clean.

P.S. Ryan i swear you said Cody was winning MITB at this WM.

Chadillac

Reaction score
i'm really gonna miss what you do around this place. As for this thread the way WWE has been building this feud is for show to have his WM moment. But i would lol if the WWE swerved us and had cody go over clean.

P.S. Ryan i swear you said Cody was winning MITB at this WM.

well ur right, i thought the WWE was going to bring it back to WM and have either Cody or Dolph win it. I also thought their was a solid chance of Cody facing Orton....Which would have been enogh to sell me on buying it. but i was wrong and he gets the fucking big show. Im sad... leave me to mourn in peace. I will donate $20 to the site on april 1st like i promised.

Reactions: 1 person

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

RIP WrestlingSmarks
RIP PWMania

Killed by idiots.

This thread was derailed and it is a shame that people focussed on the poster and not the topic at hand. It went off topic from the first reply and that is disappointing.

Yes there are some annoying posters here now but when a forum grows you are going to get them but that is part of the parcel. A forum needs to grow to survive.

There are quality threads on the forum still filled with great replies, you just need to ignore the threads that are derailed by people trying to get cool points on an internet forum.

Closing this thread and half tempted to hand out some warnings for people going off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.